Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, I didn't get the Torched Penny, so I am back to wanting to do it up like a cat. Would it be cheaper to wrap her than it would be to paint her? Also, does anyone know where I can have a wrap done? Any help would be great. Tax return is coming up and I want to start working on her. Not me working on her, but finding someone that can. All your help would be appreciated.:p

BTW: I have done searches, but can only find commercial ones.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
True. I could just make her a white cat. I thought of whiskers on the Scion logo. I could put a small tail out the back hatch, but not too long because of the exhaust. I haven't figured out the ears yet.

·
Registered
869 Posts
get the little fins like that guy has on on of the threads and turn them bacwards then they would look like cat ears they would be kind of small but they would look nice......i think you should definatly do the black slits on the headlights to resemble cat eyes......and you could even go as far as putting yellow bulbs in the headlight then it really would look cool like a yellow cat eyes.....if you just did that i think it would look the best and people would get your theme right away

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.