Size: 15x8
Bolt Pattern: 4x100 & 4x114.3
Offset: 0

Would rims that size work on a 2006 scion xb without changing the stock set up
?? (no rubbing)??

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
They would stick out past the wheel well and it might look like a roller skate if you didn't lower and camber it.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i was confused when i saw that post thats why i started this one. how much does it cost to lower it?
will it rub if i lower it?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
do a lot of people that get these rims put flares on? are they hard to put on and do they cost a lot?
where do people get them?
lots of questions sorry?

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
He is on coil overs which will run $600+ most the time, and he's cambered so they won't rub probably another $200+

Flares another $200+

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
That off-set would rub with enough weight and any drop probably. You would most likely need camber, He is a -5 degrees. Factory camber is at -1 I think.

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
i'm running 16x9 and after spacing i'm at 0 offset. with enough work you can get nearly anything to no rub. i wouldn't recommend anyone attempt what i've been doin cause it's been a nightmare but it'll work.

·
bB Squad son!
678 Posts
Padanky said:
That off-set would rub with enough weight and any drop probably. You would most likely need camber, He is a -5 degrees. Factory camber is at -1 I think.
^^ or get your fenders rolled.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i think i might just got 15*7 if i see a picture of what it looks like with the wheel max so i can just aviod all of this rubbing.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts