Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We ususally do this every 2 weeks...

Here's the next one!!!!

WHERE: Grease Trucks on College Ave (RUTGERS) in New Brunswick, NJ
WHEN: Wednesday, SEPT 13th!!!!!!!!
TIME: 7pm till whenever

Join us for some great heart-attack sandwiches!!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey the more the merrier....we usually have between 10 - 15 scions there. and we r there usually til 9 - 930 sometimes later. it all depends on how many ppl come out. im not sure what happened with the stop n shop meets in toms river...we havent been to one in a while. we used to go down there on the off weeks of the grease trux

mike

·
Registered
176 Posts
i will be there. i haven't had any luck trying to get people down here together. oh well. if that is where you guys go, then i'll have to check it out. i have not yet had a chance to speak with many other scion owners and check out thier rides. i see plenty of them driving around but never seem to run into any when i am out anywhere. as for the stop & shop thing, it may take time to get that back together. anyways i am always up for a meet/show if i am not working.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Woo~!! I love the fat cat, aka heart attack express....!!!!
I miss having a fat cat... Maybe i will have to drive down there when i go to NYC for a biz trip later this month...

Have fun guys...

·
Registered
176 Posts
i tried like hell

i was there last night, just not when anybody else was.

it was like everything was trying to keep me from going. it all started when i got out of work a little bit late, no big deal. then i waited for the g/f to get home from work (about 7:30). i drug her out of the house and into the car. we started on our way. i tried taking the GSP to rt 34 north but the damn ramp was closed for construction, so i detoured through the rest area to the southbound side and blew the toll to get of at 34 north. okay that set us back a little. then i must have caught every light all the way up 34 to 18. once i finally got on 18 it seemed to be goin good. until i blew right past the exit. i finally got turned around onto 18 south. i got to the exit but then couldn't remember how to get to college ave. after driving in a couple of circles i realized i was on college ave. finally i found it, it was almost 9:30 by this point. oh yeah, while i was sitting at the end of college ave (not knowing that is where i was) a white xB passed by me with a couple of people in it. so i finally get turned around and where i am supposed to be but no one is there. so i turn around and head back home. maybe next time i'll get to see you guys. oh well, it was a nice night for a drive. 102 miles round trip. lol...:)

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
man that sucks...sorry to hear about all the crap u went thru to get up here. we all left about 9ish cuz there was only 6 of us last night.

next one is in 2 weeks, if u wanna come up.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Since it's getting colder outside, we figured we'd take the grease trucks meet indoors till the Spring!!

When: Wednesday, November 8!!
Where: Brunswick Zone - Carolier
Address: 790 US Route 1
N Brunswick, NJ 08902-3344
Phone: 732-846-2424
Time: 8:30pm...leagues run until 8:30, so we will meet then!!

Let's see how this goes!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts