Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone I just worked abit on my dashboard and got my new JDM dials and shifter everyone please let me know what you think "up grade" The Good and the Bad...

sorry about the lighting... I'm gonna get a VIP Table soon. BTW it is painted BSP.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Looks good,Is the dash painted or is it a overlay?
I cant tell from the pictures.

Scott

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Damn, that sure looks good!

·
Registered
827 Posts
How did you paint it, and where did you get BSP paint? I have been looking everywhere.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
you can get a local paint shop to get that paint for you... its on the side of the door. all they did was put a think primer on it then sand it then paint of course

·
Registered
827 Posts
Man, that looks awesome. That is exactly what I wanted to do.

·
Registered
239 Posts
how much did they charge for the prime and paint on the dash? i was actaully goign to paint mine BSP on the advice of another guy at the VIP forums

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well y buddy painted it for me, he has a shop all i had to do was buy the primer so it all costed me 24 bucks

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
my buddy did the work for me all i had to pay for was the paint and the shift knob and a/c dials so i spent like $115 in all

·
mertechperformance
1,478 Posts
toaster said:
I like the xbox more than shifter.
eh . waste of time and money to me. but then again i'm pretty much against screens and the like in general. if i ever did anything like that a double din nav/dvd is the one and only scrren/combo that would go in.

·
Registered
485 Posts
the knobs and shifter are all VIP style. looks good if thats the look your goin for. :) The dash looks awesome. You need to ask your buddy what an estimate for what the dash would cost painted is.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.