1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
OMG!!!!! that is INSANE! You should deff. get them!!!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I looked further into these. The guy that is selling them is a business so if I take these down and get the authenticated and they are fake I would get my money back. Good investment or should I try getting a cheaper price?

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
I say you should get 'em! They sound like a great deal. But get them for you, because you love 'em, not to make money on them down the road ... y'know?

That is an eBay-selling company, they have locations all over the place, and that person who they are selling them for is only getting like half the selling price or something ridiculous like that.

·
Banned
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Agreed, I am just wondering if I should get a lower price for them being used. Who knows we will see! Thanks for the replies.

·
Registered
333 Posts
man i'd get them...and i can pick it up local....decisions decisions?

·
Banned
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lol those are so sweet

·
Registered
333 Posts
okee MussBus! since you found them you win!!!! hehehe but i think you should get them! if you dont like them you can sell them to me!

·
Banned
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
okay but you know after I pay shipping I think I can maybe let them go for..... 1 million dollars!

·
Banned
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
How much do you honestly think these things are worth?

·
Registered
66 Posts
its tough buying wheels on the net. I bought my works from a guy who said the were in MINT condition and that they had only been used for a few months. When I got them they had some nicks and scratches and one wheel had been repaired at a wheel shop. I got them for a steal so I didnt feel bad but buyers should always beware.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Shipping to my house is $230? I hate when they do that.

·
Banned
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
why you looking up shipping on my wheels lol

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
im really wondering about the autheniticity personally. they look like the LS series (105s) (and say LS) but then they have Euroline center caps. looks fishy to me. The stickers look to be authentic, but then agian you can get them anywhere. it may be worth a try to bid depending on how high they go. they just look like NOTHING in the whole Euroline series.

scotty

·
Banned
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Maybe that would explain the great deal! I will look into it further and let you guys know what comes up!

·
Banned
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
HMMM a boxonme bid......whos the traitor!?!?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts