Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok M2motoring is doing a group buy on work wheels. I'm posting it up cause i'm gonna be buying some and we need more people to buy complete the deal. This applies to anything on the website. Any size, width and offset. He will need AT LEAST 50% down (Full amount up front greatly appretiated) and then the remaining ballance when the wheels arrive here in the states. You would also have to pay for shipping from M2 to you. Direct any questions you have toward Quadoptix.

Post up guys!!! i want my wheels! lol

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
I talked to Mike about it, and its QUITE a bit off. Actually some of the cheapest prices Ive seen for them. You wont be disappointed on the price. PM him he'll give ya the details.

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ahh scotty just beat me to it. pm mike for an exact quote but yes the price he gave me for my wheels was a good bit less than i've seen any where else.

·
Registered
328 Posts
is nice to have this kind of sales..but i pm him and no respond yet....also does he has a phone # we can contact him at? that would be nice....

·
Registered
426 Posts
I still havent received a pm

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
hi everyone i believe ive responded to the pms. if i havent please let me know what model, finish, size, and width work wheel you are looking for. as for the group buy it will be concluded next week. everyone that is ordering PLEASE contact me to finalize all the details. thanks

Mike

·
Regular abUser
2,945 Posts
PM sent to ya Quad

1 - 13 of 13 Posts