Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking at a set of work euroline dh. there 18x8 +20 18x8 +12. i was wondering if it would be possible to fit them w/ spacers or something. oh and im still a stock height. thanks.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Welcome Aboard! That is good fitment without spacers. Scotty should chime in shortly.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Might want to think about 215/35's for a little stretch and less likely to rub.

Search for Dajap and you'll get this. I'd say the best stance out there. Awesome box also.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Yea fitment is pretty damn good. Hella flush. Memory fab has had those up on the site for a long time, so I would really make sure they actually have them and arent just leaving them up there for reputation sake. (like most online wheel shops do). Thats actually really good. Even if they are O-disk all around, they should work. With stock height though, thats going to be terribly ugly. Drop it at least 3". Like Chris said too, 215/35s are what you want. Forget the wider tires.

Oddly enough for fun facts sake, those are the EXACT model and fitment of wheel on the BSM 25th Anniversary bB. (which struck me as odd, like maybe MF found the specs and pics of the wheels and put them on the site). Kinda like a too perfect to be true. I dont know, worth checking out. Heres some pics from BSM corp on it! Drop that bish low if you gettem!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
going to give them a call tommorrow hopefully they'll have them. thanks for the pics wasnt sure how they would look on a xb. do u think these wheels would look good on my rs 4.0 xb?

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
What finish, black, silver, etc?

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Theyre black just like the pics. Theyre gonna look a tad funky, not gonna lie. Might want to get them painted silver (color matched might be too much). Also, I would suggest rolling your fenders. Theyre a pretty aggressive fitment if you want to go low like ya should with these babies.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well someone is selling some ssr viennas on here, but they're 15s. which dont look bad if you drop it enough.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Na on the black.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thats a little more than i have to spend. but they look great, doesnt even look like 16s

·
Registered
679 Posts
so are you saying you want 18" eurolines for $1400? you can get a new pair for that much and save up some more for the other pair... OR buy used

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i called them and they still have them. so idk. it sucks b/c i would need skinnier tires which equals more money. unless i run the 225's for while until i get the smaller ones

1 - 20 of 34 Posts