Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thursday night I bought a BSP box from Longo Toyota. Its all stock for the moment but I've been gathering parts for the past few weeks. I drive around all day for work and will be putting lots of miles on it. I just wanted to say hello and this site seems to have a bunch of fun folks here. :)

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Congrats, Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
501 Posts
I'll bet you're excited! I bought a 2006 BOP about three months ago and I love it and this site.

If there had been a BSP available on the lot where I got mine (or anywhere in Dallas on that particular weekend), I would have been hard-pressed to choose between them. I wanted a dark color and think that BSP and BOP go real well with the shape of the car.

Welcome!

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the board!

i got my xB at Longo too! very nice people there.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
i read this a few post ago WOW IT COULD HAVE BEEN WOSE
I took my box to Longo for an oil change....................took about 20 minutes...........................when I picked up the car.....................inspected it.........................

THEY CURBED MY RIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Congrats! Glad to hear you're enjoying your new box and the ClubxB site. Go ahead and post some pics, don't worry about it being stock 'cause that's how we all started.

·
Premium Member
4,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well I'm just about finished with my first tank of gas! What a difference from my Trooper. the mileage I'm getting so far is sweet and I know it will just get better. I like the wat the Xb handles the heavy rain at frwy speeds like its on rails. I'm still getting used to the controls like wipers and other stuff but thats just the newness of it all. Having fun all over L.A. playin in the rain. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.