Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Ok Soooo my 2012 scion xb has flatlined. It wont start. No click and no lights come on. I tried to jump it and still nuthin. Somebody anybody help me plz lol
It could be anything from the battery to the altinator. If your battery was weak it will drain the altinator too and make it fail. Idk how close you are to a AutoZone but they can check ✔ both and tell you what needs replacing. 😉 Or it could be a electrical issue. 98% of the time it's the battery followed by the altinator. Check the battery first. Sorry for the late reply- life gets busy for all us Box owners. 📦 Keep us updated.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No need to apologize, I appreciate the reply either way. 😆lol yes sir life continues to play these rude wicked games when u least expect it. Ive been waiting for a friend to check it out but he's been MIA smfh. Any tricks to try if I cant get it to autozone or checked by a pro?

·
Registered
222 Posts
No need to apologize, I appreciate the reply either way. 😆lol yes sir life continues to play these rude wicked games when u least expect it. Ive been waiting for a friend to check it out but he's been MIA smfh. Any tricks to try if I cant get it to autozone or checked by a pro?
Typically a tow truck driver- (call one for cheap) Company/person have the hand held diagnostic on board with them- (Ask) A tow- depending on how far you are away from a shop or AutoZone- may cost $50. Count on a round trip cost - there and back to find out what the issue is. If it's a battery AutoZone can sell you a cheap one ( one year warranty) and away you go from there- if not they can tell you too. It's Saturday- shops close early- Yell at your Boy to come through today- I understand being without a car but Saturday's are made for gearheads like us. Keep us posted.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey hey sorry it took a few days but im back. He was dealin with some personal stuff but finally came thru last nite. It turned out to be the battery, so i got a replacement and my baby is runnin like new 😁😁
Thanks for all the tips and help 👏🤙stay blessed🤙Gearheads, u guys make it easier for those of us that dont kno JACK 😆😂🤣

·
Registered
222 Posts
Hey hey sorry it took a few days but im back. He was dealin with some personal stuff but finally came thru last nite. It turned out to be the battery, so i got a replacement and my baby is runnin like new 😁😁
Thanks for all the tips and help 👏🤙stay blessed🤙Gearheads, u guys make it easier for those of us that dont kno JACK 😆😂🤣
Hey man, life comes first 😆 glad she's purring again!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts