Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Scion xB, A/T
116 Posts
Found a loose cable any idea where it goes?
Don't know if being serious or not, but I'll bite. That obviously was in the battery pinch, just because of all the wire left behind when the wire broke apart. As to where that wire goes, could be a sub or anything, trace the wire and see where it goes. I'm voting starter or something that makes it start.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
OK, mine has black wire going down under throttle body towards the motor/starter and also splits off and is grounded to body on radiator support. Both are black. Based on OP pic, not sure what black/red wire is. Looks like the black one going to negative battery terminal is same one going down under throttle body towards motor/starter on mine. I do not know if wire also going to OP radiator support (body ground) being missing is an issue or that black/red wire that has come off negative battery terminal or both. I would undo battery terminal and reconnect the black/red wire in it and also add ground wire going from negative terminal to body.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Best pic I have on hand.....you can see in bottom right corner, one cable going down under air intake/TB and the other side going to the body behind headlight housing bolt............

Vehicle Automotive design Motor vehicle Car Automotive air manifold

1 - 7 of 7 Posts