Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for the rims that paint in the colour how did u guy clean it up? example sportmax002 red colour? and can u drive with 15x8 and 2 inch drop to the car wash machine? is that going to effect the paint on the rims? and how to remove the tar or bug from the car?

ps. srry for my poor english :p

·
Registered
372 Posts
nongthep said:
for the rims that paint in the colour how did u guy clean it up? example sportmax002 red colour? and can u drive with 15x8 and 2 inch drop to the car wash machine? is that going to effect the paint on the rims? and how to remove the tar or bug from the car?

ps. srry for my poor english :p
go to:
http://www.adamspolishes.com/videos/

it's all you need to know about how to clean/ detail your car. and please don't go to a car wash...

·
Registered
454 Posts
stick with doing it yourself. Any automated car wash is bad in my book, and they don't even come close to cleaning your car as well as doing it yourself. At most go to one of those places that you can wash your own car with a power washer. Bug and tar remover works well, add in the power washer and you'll have a super clean front end.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Anime Gee said:
Car wash places are evil! ( 'o') !!!

Just do it yourself! (^_^ )
i agree! :D

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Today 06:48 AM
Ghost_1 stick with doing it yourself. Any automated car wash is bad in my book, and they don't even come close to cleaning your car as well as doing it yourself. At most go to one of those places that you can wash your own car with a power washer. Bug and tar remover works well, add in the power washer and you'll have a super clean front end

SO where di du get ur car wash? i live in apartment and it hard to do. i live around rockville.

·
Registered
454 Posts
When I can't wash at home or need a quicky, head to Flagship. There are two off the pike. One next to guitar center and target. You know the B&N that all the ricers hang out at, behind there.

number two the stop light before MC going towards gaithersburg. You can't miss the sign.

There are two more, if you are closer to G-burg, one is near a hummer dearship off Clopper rd, and the other is I believe off of middlebrook rd. Both of them are easily accessable from 270.

Take about $5-10 bucks with you cause they switched to tokens recently. I go every week or two.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thank man. i live close to Guitar center. i go there everyweek do a full service. that's mean i drive to the Rail!!!. problaby i hv to change to hand wash after i get my rims

thank for ur help guyz!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
1 more question!! tar and bug so annoying me it hard to get rid off it? any idea? or technique?

·
Registered
454 Posts
before you start washing the car spray bug and tar remover let sit a minute or two. Hose off.

or if you go to flagship add another token or two and power wash the front end. xBugkillers need to come with three free front end washes or a can or two of bug remover instead of oil changes!:D

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
man.... today i try to clean the tar and bug with TURTLE WAX TAR REMOVER
... useless.. nothing came out. any idea how or where to take it off i'm tired of this sh|T thx around rockville with good price

1 - 16 of 16 Posts