Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife won the rims at the Tejas Toyota fun day, Saturday and now its time to find some tires. The rims are SenDEI 18 x 7, What a good site to find out what size 18's are the same diameter of the 160 85 15's that came on the xB. A google search doesnt come up with anything on these rims.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
215/35-18 is the common size most peeps use for 18 inch wheels on the xB.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Squirrel any kind of rubbing on the inner fender well with these 18 x 7.
The 205 35 18 is .4% off and the 215 35 18's are .8 percent off.

And I won some bB door sills, wich are listed in the clasified section!!!! For not costing us nothing we came out way ahead, and it was a last minute lets go wtf.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Skeeter said:
Squirrel any kind of rubbing on the inner fender well with these 18 x 7.
The 205 35 18 is .4% off and the 215 35 18's are .8 percent off.

And I won some bB door sills, wich are listed in the clasified section!!!! For not costing us nothing we came out way ahead, and it was a last minute lets go wtf.
I'm at a 3+ inch drop, and staggered width, so I have some rubbing at full lock. But, if you are on TEIN S-Techs, or say Tanabe DF-210s, a 2 inch drop, you may only rub at full lock making u-turns.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
I have 18x8 's with 215/35/ZR18's and I have NO rubbing at all not even at full lock! 2" drop on Goldlines btw.

:D

·
Registered
167 Posts
Congrats Skeeter. You will need to run 215/35/18's for those wheels, that is the tire size that TRD places on the TRD 18" rims they offer which are also 18x7.

I would think you would be ok with the drop you have, I had only minor rubbing at full lock on mine with the 19's that I had on it. ONly one way to find out, huh? Slap em on there.

Any pics of the wheels?

·
Registered
118 Posts
There were only 3 in the garage, gee wonder where the other one is skeeter?

Oh and the r/c car there is pure coincidence my friends son was playing with it yesterday. But, it seems to fit eh? ;)

Clickable thumbnail:

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
That was you that won the wheels! Sweet.

I had a couple of words with Skeeter as I was about to leave.

215/35/18 is what I'm on.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
i won some rims still have not got them yet. what can you do ?
its a raffle

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
I looked at tires today, the cooper zpt is about the same price as the nankangs but the side wall is more straight up than the rounded edge of the nankangs, they had them both at Discount tire.
Cooper

Nankang

·
Registered
276 Posts
short bus I feel you. won a short shifter for my g/f @ House of Scion... got it 6 weeks later..

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Nankang
[/QUOTE]
Those are the NSII's

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
This is a really old Thread!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status