Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, Last friday I had to sell my baby... and I'm serious when I tell you I can't stop CRYING! We sold it to a friend of ours who bought a Napa store... he's using it for his delivery fleet. But heres the thing... I think I CANNOT live without her! With starting our own Business, and buying a new house, the 400/month were saving is alot. I'm sooooooo sad! Anyways so I wont be on here that much anymore, and no Scion shows this summer.... :( :confused:
Sorry to bore yall, but no one would understand.... Hopefully, Ill be back with a 2007....hopefully. Peace guys, This website is THE best! :D

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
i'm sorry to hear that. i couldn't imagine selling mine. how everything works out so that you can get another one!!

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Sorry to see you go, but remember, you're always welcome. Good luck with the new business and house. Hell, post pics of the house.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys... After the damn flood waters recede ill go out and take some pics of the house... Im not about to go swimmin just yet .. too cold...

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I got a honda accord... not a bad car... bot not my baby... still cool to mod though...

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yes... POS car... been there done that! My hubby knew better than to go down That road! So today, as to rub it in and make this sting more.... The neighbors got an envy green xb!!! "Because they loved mine so much!" *******!

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
black_xb said:
yes... POS car... been there done that! My hubby knew better than to go down That road! So today, as to rub it in and make this sting more.... The neighbors got an envy green xb!!! "Because they loved mine so much!" *******!
I'm suprised you didn't walk over there and backhands those SOB's. "Rub it in my face will you?!?!?!?!" *SMACK*

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ya! I thought about it... every one who really knows me knows I can hold my own! But I have to live next to them, and I prefer ot to live in Jail! But good thinkin... maybe Ill sneek over in the middle of the night with my "spare key" ;) and take her for a spin... Hahaaaaaaaa theyll never know... and Ill get my toast fix! Thanks for thinkin of me guys!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
OOOOOHHH UM YA.. i WOULD kiiiillllllllll YOU!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
HA, HA, actually I did that to an expitition the Nailed the side of my door! Ha ha....

·
I'm a chick, yo!<3
447 Posts
AWESOME!

i was on the way to florida this one year and these to girls in a lil focus kept getting up on my ass while we were on the highway and almost hit me more then a few times then she kept fuckin around with me like she was drunk or something....so we just so happened to pull in the same resturant and i parked next to this lil POS and i noticed they had ohio plates (were im from) and i key a big X on her drivers door! it was hilarious....i told my friend that now we have to look up in ohio for a black focus with a X on the door...and it was the funniest thing ever....i was like yah thats right u fucked with the wrong boxx....lol i still laugh my ass off about it! :p

-sorry bout the "language" i guess but if u were there u would totally understand...:D

·
Registered
77 Posts
Yeah, I almost got rid of mine a few months ago for a C230, but I just couldn't let go. Sorry to hear about your loss. :-(

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.