Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Old school BBS RS's pretty hard to find. Liked the mesh look for a bit but got old quick.

She and I got onto the infield at Irwindale. This shot was taken at about 5:30am before the D1 event in 2005.

Then came the sportmax (i know not original but hey they look good)

Then came the idea to fill the back with stickers and notice the AWESOME license plate frame "Proud Parent of a DARE Graduate" and I have no kids, but gives the cops the idea that I am a good person ;)

When I detail my car I don't want to miss a spot. Every 6 months I yank out the WHOLE interior to vaccum every nook and cranny.

AND SOON THESE SHALL BE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CAN'T WAIT FOR SNOWBOARDING SEASON TO END TO START ROCK'N THESE. WITH BLACK CENTER THAT IS.

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
hrm, the front seats are 4 bolts and the backs just snap in for the most part. i have a pitbull that goes EVERYWHERE with me, and she gets fine little brown hairs throughout the car. Im going to have to give this a shot.
and those wheels are hot!

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
nice pics!

i heard of RRR before. i have to stop by one day.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hrm, the front seats are 4 bolts and the backs just snap in for the most part. i have a pitbull that goes EVERYWHERE with me, and she gets fine little brown hairs throughout the car. Im going to have to give this a shot.
and those wheels are hot!
Yeah doing it is really really easy. Just remember to not over torque the bolts when putting the seats back in. I did that in my civic before and snapped the bolt. I was rockin only 3 bolts in the passenger seat hahaha. But they didn't know that. hahaha. I noticed that seriously the car smelled kind of better too, as weird as that may sound. hahaha Give it a shot. All the little hairs that come out of nowhere will STOP.

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
yeah. stop snowboarding, be like me, havent gone this season yet... too busy..

put on those wheels already.. cant wait to see them...

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The season hasn't been that great but I have this false hope inside me since last year was amazing. I hope that this year will someday pick up. Even Mammoth is pretty busted. Might need to make a trip to Colorado or Vermont or Utah or Wyoming the list is endless for some real boarding.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.