Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where i can go to purchase some window visors for my xB?

·
RS4 #303
4,900 Posts
hey surf

how well do those fit are they holding up well.
im pissed the lund/autoventshade ones i got are not fitting right and the windows catch going back up i think im going to shred the mfs and mail them to the company for fun
nothing worse than something paid for and not meet expectations or advertised quality:eek: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
I'm digging mine. The one side does hit just a little when the window is rolled up but I've got some weather stripping in there to help out.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
just placed my order with ssuperstore.com. hopefully they will come soon!

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
was it caused cause it was aligned a little off once the 3m tape was put on the window?

surfcitylocal said:
I'm digging mine. The one side does hit just a little when the window is rolled up but I've got some weather stripping in there to help out.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
ayS said:
was it caused cause it was aligned a little off once the 3m tape was put on the window?
No, it's because I didn't pay the 250 for the real thing. ;) The fit is just not as good as the real thing but for the money it's fine with me. If you search the threads here you'll find some info on how other peeps have worked around the "rubbing" issue. I'm still gonna do the wiper thing, just haven't had time. Sid did a great job on his.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Taz, how long did it take for you to recieve your window visors from ssuperstore.com? my order is still pending. wonder if anyone is working there today?

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i'm going to have to give them a call tomorrow and see what's the status of my order is.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi Aireck,
Did you order through the store as well? how long did it take for you to recieve them?
AirecK said:
i got those from George aswell (SuperSTORE)
mine don't rub at all they don't touch anything when i open and close the windows...
i guess i got lucky....

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
what's the addy?

AirecK said:
i drove over there to pick them up plus a few other things...

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
ayS said:
what's the addy?
They just recently moved. Check with Hawaiianbuilt, I think he still has the address. We went together a few months back but I did the driving, he was the co-pilot with the directions.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
just recieved my window visors. no problems here with the window rubbing against the visors. great product! :D

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
ayS said:
just recieved my window visors. Great product! :D
Pics, Pics, Pics!!!:)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.