Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
ok. almost all doors have black on the edges by the window. most are a nice plastic or whatever. scion and other companies went cheapo and instead of installing this expensive piece to it. they just tape over the painted door.
most people peel it off.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Jeff its around your door windows....look close at it in the daylight and you'll see its tape. Or look here I'll post my other box and show you...

See the yellow around the windows...tape removed.

I was just wondering why the tape is there...is there a reason?

·
Who am I to say this?
2,110 Posts
DTRAIN619 said:
Women......... so hostile. Give her some chocolate! hahahahahaha!
Then give her some more just for good measure. (you might be ok after that but I doubt it...lol)

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
heehee! What'sa matter, that hard head getting a little sore from the skillet beatings?

... j/k, people! Sheesh, what kinda monster do ya think I am anyway ... don't answer that if you value your life. :p

·
Who am I to say this?
2,110 Posts
boxd_up said:
heehee! What'sa matter, that hard head getting a little sore from the skillet beatings?

... j/k, people! Sheesh, what kinda monster do ya think I am anyway ... don't answer that if you value your life. :p
Ummmm...No comment. :D

1 - 20 of 82 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.