·
Registered
61 Posts
Misterflipper said:
Perrin Short Ram
Perrin Fuel Rail
Nology Hotwires
will all of those fit correctly in the lil compartment >
I'm pretty sure that you'll need a different engine cover with teh Nology Hotwires. I know that some of the wires are too thick to put the engine cover back on!!

·
Registered
368 Posts
There is also a little metal work you'll need to do to get the fuel rail to fit.cutting done an"ear" that it (the stock rail) fits thru but the new one won't(unless they changed it)

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
My fiance installed the Perrin Fuel Rail, CAI, and Oil Catch Can. Here are a couple of pics:

The fuel rail is underneath that black hose thing in front of the valve cover.

Sounds and looks good! I love it! Can't wait to show it off at BFD!:D

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Frogbox said:
There is also a little metal work you'll need to do to get the fuel rail to fit.cutting done an"ear" that it (the stock rail) fits thru but the new one won't(unless they changed it)
Yep, it had to be customized, so a little cutting was required.;)

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I guess ill have to look @ it again tomorrow with the Intake, its hard to see the perrin intake and the nology wires will fit i guess

·
Registered
410 Posts
Perron, Nology Scion Xb

Chris put your Perrin Fuel Rail, and Nology Wires on first. Then put the intake on I have seen others that have ran the same setup as you like we talked about the other day. You cant hold something up to determine if it will fit or not you have to actually install it to see that it will fit. :p

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yea i know, its just hard when you have Daddy under the hood with you cursing left and right about how unmanly my engine is and all of this is a waste of money and blah blah blah...ill try again tuesday...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.