Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I'm 5ft 9 I've had no problems, and everytime I get into another car I tell myself I will never get another small car. xB has tons of room.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
I have a friend Tom that is 6'6. Fits in the back and front more than comfortable. In fact, when a group has to go somewhere and hes along, Im the only one that can drive!

scotty

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Odd thing with me, I'm like 5'7" on a good day, and I have my seats all the way back, yet it doesn't seem far back enough. My leg is still bent when the clutch is fully engaged.

Although I won't have that problem in a couple of weeks, since I won't be able to drive my car. Damn knee surgery!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
hayalex6 said:
Although I won't have that problem in a couple of weeks, since I won't be able to drive my car. Damn knee surgery!

Triming the old knee back, so you don't have to bend it while holding the clutch? LOL

It was either that or a crack about my third leg always hitting the brake pedal. :eek:

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
I'm 6' tall and I have no problems. :) I love the headroom and legroom in my xB

·
Registered
201 Posts
dude you are going to think that this is total bs but... i was an original tC buyer until all 2006 tC in the DFW Texas area were sold out of M/T tCs. I went to a local dealership and looked at a xB that was repping the manny tranny. I took a look at it on the outside and i was like "ehh, its chic-ish. i hope it seriously had room for me and other things." (jtlyk= a few years back i wanted a lincoln towncar due to the roomy back seat for rear passengers. i hate having no leg room.) when I stepped into the car i was amazed. it was sooo much more roomy inside that it was percieved on the outside. i was like "....WTF?!?!?! this car redefines physics when the laws of physics say that matter takes up space, but 2 things can't take up the same space at the same time." after taking a test drive... i loved it. (here comes the freaky ****) when i stepped out my leg wasn't used to the low ride of the xB and i had to step out differently than I thought if was doing it in a different car.
Gettting back to my story...
When I got out, I turn around and was like how did that happen, it was like i was alice in wonderland. I felt like I was a diatomic atom in the xB, and when I got back to the non scion world aka RL it looked too small to have held all of that room.

go to your local dealer of xBs and check it out. Tell me that this isn't true, I triple dog dare you.

p.s. im 5'11 216.2 lbs(added more weight due to cake earlier)

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
DTRAIN619 said:
BTW, I'm 6' as well, got enough room to grow an afro!!
DO IT! Dion you know you want to!

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
surfcitylocal said:
DO IT! Dion you know you want to!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I would, but I've got plans for a sunroof, don't want the 'fro stickin' out the top.

Speaking of which, I like the fact that you don't lose headroom in the box when you add the sunroof!!

·
OG Member
1,635 Posts
I'm 6'2" 335lbs and love my box. I can put my little brother in the back 6'3" 260lbs and my baby brother next to me in the front 6'3' 420lbs.
We would rather take my xB than his Tahoe.

·
Registered
200 Posts
My BestFriend is a BIG guy (weight and height) and he still can't believe how much room is in there... people that go in for the first time always say WOW, there's so much room! I remember when I test drove the car, everyone that got in had plenty of room!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.