Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I wouldn't expect wide body to look good without about $5000 into it or more.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
can't do much, drop, head unit, engine dress-up, etc.

·
Banned
528 Posts
1,500 I would look into just a lot of small modifications such as regual motor work, exhaust, intake, header. Then you can look into fender flares, custom grill, head & tail lights. Just some suggestions

·
Registered
410 Posts
Wide Body Xb

I agree the kit is $1500 but I would assume it would be around another $5000-$10,000 to put it on and repaint the car. Wide body kits do not bolt on you have to mold them onto the car and if done incorrectly it will look like crap or all wavy.

If I had $1500 I would save up more get some air ride some rims and get a bunch of Varad led light bars from www.varad.com

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
If you want to change the body for that kind of money or less look into doing a lip kit. It's a great alternative and can look really good.

Also for $1,500 you could get nav or a pretty damn hot system or leather or a suede headliner or LOTS of other stuff.

Good luck!

-Alex

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Post are still coming up after a whole year? Who's running these forums nowadays???

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.