Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 41 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Anime Gee said:
Lets just say that I'm in the law enforcment database & I don't want them to know what I'm doing. No. I didn't kill anyone or rape anyone or do some grand theft auto, incase anyone was wondering. Hahaha! I'm one of those people that enjoys "sprited driving" in the whee hours of the morning on some canyon road in some mountain range in California. It's sad to say, but some law enforcement members will monitor forums, sign up, & will try to tag along to a "fun meet", only to show up & bust the whole crowd that is there with tickets & impounding of cars. It happened on the S2K forum... \(>o< )

That is why my license number is always blocked off. It's a lot easier to find information online with a computer in front of you, than for someone driving down the street trying to memorize your license & then getting home to find out your license.
That can only happen if they suspect illegal activies, and usually only happens in places where car meets get way out of hand and are very large in how many people/cars are showing up. I've never heard of this happening but twice.

41 - 41 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.