Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I had to be at work at 4am and I walked out the front door to see my car was egged, put "u suck" on my back window with shaving cream, baby oil, and they suran wrapped all that. I removed it not being all that mad because I thought it was a joke, but then I get to work and park under a light and noticed my the hood of my car was keyed and it said "FU". So I was pissed and then I looked down the driver side and it was also keyed down the side and around my gas tank. I looked on the hatch and it also said "FU" by the squirter and a big X on the left side of the license plate, the front and back bumper, A Pillar, and the Back pillar were also keyed. I don't have any problems with anyone out here in Ventura, but I know people who hate on my ride. I hope I find out who it is ASAP! After they did all that they wripped out my grandparents roses and solar lights they have on the front lawn and peed on the roses. This is rediculus. Someone has some really bad problems!

"Hated By Many, Love By Few"

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
That is completely messed up ... and JUST PLAIN WRONG. Whoever did that is obviously too big of a wuss to discuss their issue with you face to face.

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
I guess its time for you to install some kind of survaillance cam.

this is why I am being soo friendly to all my neighbors til the very end of the streets. saying hello and waving Hi! to everyone like a congressman before election. I respect them all and hope they will respect me and everything around me.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Hey Danny, sorry to hear what happend man. You are a pretty cool guy. Dont have any clue why someone would have beef with you. You are still the WWE champ! LOL! But seriously, that person or person's who ever it is, is the biggest Pu$$y that they would take it out on your car rather than confronting you. I really hate people like that. Your car will be back up to par soon and better too right?

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
Dew said:
holy crap dude!! that is F#CKED up!

^^^^^^ I agree ^^^^^^^^^

·
Registered
354 Posts
Sorry to hear about that. Guess I'm not the only one hating life right now--my son's bmx bike got stolen right in our parking stall yesterday--in a gated complex, as it was LOCKED around a chain fence. F'in thieves cut right through the padlock! In broad day light! Hope you catch your guy--I sure am on the lookout for mine (and my kid's bike):mad: :mad: ...with bat in trunk:mad:

·
Scion God
541 Posts
Lets catch those *******... Make em do some "curb" biting!!

nyte_ryder said:
So I had to be at work at 4am and I walked out the front door to see my car was egged, put "u suck" on my back window with shaving cream, baby oil, and they suran wrapped all that. I removed it not being all that mad because I thought it was a joke, but then I get to work and park under a light and noticed my the hood of my car was keyed and it said "FU". So I was pissed and then I looked down the driver side and it was also keyed down the side and around my gas tank. I looked on the hatch and it also said "FU" by the squirter and a big X on the left side of the license plate, the front and back bumper, A Pillar, and the Back pillar were also keyed. I don't have any problems with anyone out here in Ventura, but I know people who hate on my ride. I hope I find out who it is ASAP! After they did all that they wripped out my grandparents roses and solar lights they have on the front lawn and peed on the roses. This is rediculus. Someone has some really bad problems!

"Hated By Many, Love By Few"

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
That sucks, some people suck A$$.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Personally...I think that a "road-flare enema" <lit of course>
is in order....

·
Registered
546 Posts
dude i know exactly how you feel...my car has been egged,keyed and tires slashed, but hey you got to look at it this way those ******* will get whats coming to them...it might not be now but whenever the times comes its gonna hit those bastards hard...

"There's always A hater"

·
Registered
3,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
BigWill184 said:
dude i know exactly how you feel...my car has been egged,keyed and tires slashed, but hey you got to look at it this way those ******* will get whats coming to them...it might not be now but whenever the times comes its gonna hit those bastards hard...

"There's always A hater"
You are right because what comes around goes around. Just can't wait to get it re-painted :)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.