Scion xB Forum banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
on mine? Drag DR33's. On the RS its the 19" TRD wheels. What do you mean is it worth it to get 17s? Why wouldn't it be worth it? Slightly larger wheel, cheaper tires compared to 19's. Worth it is in the eye of the beholder I suppose ;)

·
Registered
113 Posts
Rolling on stock springs and 19x9.5" ADR Sterling 78s myself, and I have no idea what the backspacing is! Here's a question for you guys: Is there a backspacing and wheel width that you all like to shoot for? What I mean is: which is better for your preferences: backspace the wheels as flush as possible, or poke out, or sink them into the wheelwell nice and deep?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Personal opinion about the backspacing I think. But I wish I hadn't went so flush. Prob only 1/2 inch to drop without risking rubbing lip with a hard bump, imo.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I'm keeping my '08 stock. I figure that someday I'll have an 'original' treasure that someone will want to trick out. (Kinda like that old Malibu or Mustang we would have looked for back in the day.)

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
Here is my brother's xB2 RS5 with Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX stock BBS 17" wheels on stock springs.

·
Registered
11 Posts
if u lower the car on bags, do u have to cut the wheel wells to do so? i want to go all the way to the ground at shows

·
Banned User
13,121 Posts
if u lower the car on bags, do u have to cut the wheel wells to do so? i want to go all the way to the ground at shows
To hard park no... to cruise that low yes

Sent from my toilet, bed, garage or road with Tapatalk on my LG Genisis

·
Registered
76 Posts
I'm rolling stock. Iwouldnt mind dropping the back 1 or 2 inches to level it out. other than that, I would scrape getting out of my driveway if I went lower.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Stock got mine last week. Thinking of S-tech or TRD any pictures guys?
I had S-tech on my 04 civic and they gave me nice amount of drop with very good ride quality still.

---------- Post added 09-30-2012 at 09:35 PM ----------

I'm stock because my wife won't let me drop her xb. She is so worried about it looking to racy but bought it because she loved the carbon fiber hood it had on it. Go figure!!

21 - 40 of 48 Posts