Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got any pics? i'm on the 18's right now. i'm looking to lower my box 2'' w/ the sportlines. but i was wondering how many of you still modded the exterior w/ these rims? if so could you please post some pics up? thanks in advance!

-Omar

·
On here once in a while!
547 Posts
I don't know how to post pics yet but trust me, I have them. I bought them "dirt" cheap off of eBay. The TRDs are my summer wheels cause winters out here suck, especially with ALL of the salt they pour on the roads...:mad:

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
go to www.imageshack.us then go to browse. and find the picture you want to get hosted. then after clicking on the pic. hit host. then a bunch of links will show up. copy the very bottom link and post it here. =)

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
TRD's on stock suspension...

TRD's on GoldLines 2 inch drop...

TRD's with bags...

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
damn that looks good on 2'' drop. your wheels seem a bit more flush then mine. you didn't use any spacers right? looks cleannnnnnn! THANKS

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
damn that looks good on 2'' drop. your wheels seem a bit more flush then mine. you didn't use any spacers right? looks cleannnnnnn! THANKS
No spacers in those pics. I did use a 1/8" spacer on the rear at one point. The half inch spacer gave me rubbing issues on big dips in the road.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
got any pictures with the 1/8'' spacer's on the rear? i think it's rare to see an xb w/ the 18'' trd's. everyone has dif wheels now

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
got any pictures with the 1/8'' spacer's on the rear? i think it's rare to see an xb w/ the 18'' trd's. everyone has dif wheels now
It's really hard to tell here but the spacers are on...

You can actually see the spacer in this one...

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
mine sits hiiiigghhh.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
that's what i'm thinking! haha. i'm ready for pikes peak 2007 it feels like. i guess i will go w/ a 2'' drop. now to decide. eibach or gold line... or df210's...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.