Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 20 of 4704 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have very weird sleep patterns, plus I can only check in for a little while before going to work, so here I am at 11:30pm, reading all the latest, and doing a little posting! ;) :D :D :D

I know I'm not alone, so what brings you to the forum late at night?

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
hehehehehe...

I'm a bit later - like a quarter to two in the morning. :)

Right now I'm watching - kinda - a Carson Daley re-run and checking the odd site or two around the net.

It's getting close to bedtime for me...

Take care,
Tom

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Man, I should have checked in last night, er, early this morning. I didn't crash out til around 2 am.

·
Super Moderator
16,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
admin said:
:evil laugh:

I got you guys/gals hooked. No turning back now!!!
Yeah Tommy, now we have you to blame for this! :p

I just figured since I'm usually doing what Tomas does, I might as well pop over to see what's new and who might be on. I'm the kind of person who can function on very little sleep, 3 or 4 hours is all I really need and I'm good to go for the next day!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Don't know about late night but come to find out I've logged on to this site about 1450 times according to my desktop shortcut. Joined Late Late December.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
dtrain619 said:
I have very weird sleep patterns, plus I can only check in for a little while before going to work, so here I am at 11:30pm, reading all the latest, and doing a little posting! ;) :D :D :D

I know I'm not alone, so what brings you to the forum late at night?
LOL!! Yeah, right...a little posting! Just like me...you're my post whore buddy!;)

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
admin said:
:evil laugh:

I got you guys/gals hooked. No turning back now!!!
"Hi, my name is Tammie and I am addicted to ClubxB. (Hi Tammie, welcome to ClubxB Anonymous) I log on whenever I can and I can't get enough of it. I can even check it at work without anyone knowing. Sometimes I sneak some time in the morning before I go to work, but no one knows about that. - Thank you"

LOL!!!! But I'm not a late night poster, I'm a whenever I have a chance to get to the computer poster.

·
Super Moderator
16,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Good to know I'm not alone! So starts another night of forum searching, rim shopping, chasing Tammy (opps, did I say that out loud?) :p :D :D :D :p

Better go make a Starbucks run.......

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
dtrain619 said:
Good to know I'm not alone! So starts another night of forum searching, rim shopping, chasing Tammy (opps, did I say that out loud?) :p :D :D :D :p

Better go make a Starbucks run.......
Ha-ha!! Guess I better start posting from work now! LOL! I'll have a Strawberries and Cream Frap please!:)

·
Super Moderator
16,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Scion-Doll said:
Ha-ha!! Guess I better start posting from work now! LOL! I'll have a Strawberries and Cream Frap please!:)
Ewww, too sweet! More like a Cafe Mocha with four shots if you wanna hang with the night owls! :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
dtrain619 said:
Ewww, too sweet! More like a Cafe Mocha with four shots if you wanna hang with the night owls! :D :D :D :D :D :D
Yeah, right...my @$$ is sleeping at 2am unless my daughter wakes up in the middle of the night, but then I am back in bed. Remember I wake up at 3:45 every morning and I am out the door by 630am. And no, it doesn't take me that long to get ready, it takes my daughter that long to wake up and get ready and I wake her up at 530am.

·
Super Moderator
16,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hmmm..... well she's too young to have a morning "routine", maybe she's just showing who's the real "boss" of the house. Oh wait, that's my house I'm talking 'bout!! :p

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
dtrain619 said:
hmmm..... well she's too young to have a morning "routine", maybe she's just showing who's the real "boss" of the house. Oh wait, that's my house I'm talking 'bout!! :p
She is the boss of us!! LOL!! It's hard to resist those big blue eyes.

·
Super Moderator
16,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Another Friday night........

And here I sit! Man I gotta get a life! Think I'll go take off my rear wiper. :D

Ahhh........ the coffee is ready! ;)

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
I guess this makes me part of the late-night posters club...Then again, I'm up until 5am just about every night.

1 - 20 of 4704 Posts