Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's got there car dinged, keyed or otherwise assaulted? I have had my car for 4 and 1/2 months and it now bears a ding in all four doors. All from parking next to the damn illegal ******* that I am forced to work with thanks to the lax attentiveness of the U.S border patrol. Nobody seems to care that they completely nail my car with their p.o.s beaters. I'm sorry, but if I hit someones obviously brand new car I would at least try and say something out of respect for that persons property. I hear a lot of people talking about how their ride gets keyed or attacked by some toaster hater. Some jerkwad at work went so far to say that All xB drivers must be assholes because no one would key a car just cause they don't like it. The would only do it because they hate the driver. I don't buy it. People talk a lot of **** about our cars and love to player hate. Please share your story of automotive haterdom in my thread.

·
Registered
18 Posts
VivaLaTostador said:
Who's got there car dinged, keyed or otherwise assaulted? I have had my car for 4 and 1/2 months and it now bears a ding in all four doors. All from parking next to the damn illegal ******* that I am forced to work with thanks to the lax attentiveness of the U.S border patrol.
So you know for a fact that it was mexican people and they are illegal? If you know who it is call them on it. If you dont know who it is, dont go and throw the race card. Not cool.

But yeah, its cruddy when people do things to your car for no reason. The first week I had my box there was a massive wad of gum placed on the edge of the rear left window. I was SUPER pissed over it. ugh.

·
Registered
546 Posts
yes i have had my car keyed and it was done at angel stadium...but never did I say "must have been some dumb cracker at angel stadium that keyed my car" as boldbluebox said if you know exactly who it is call them on it...dont just go assuming it was some "damn illegal *******" also if you dont like parking next to some "beater" cars park far away or somewhere you know nobody will park next to you...I mean you do work there so obviously you know where the good places are too park....but yea sucks that happened to your car but dont go making assumptions either...

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
how did you know that all POS beaters are driven by "illegal" Mexicans??? i've seen every race that drives those cars.

other than that, my car have been egged that one night after i attended a funeral, and there is 2 small dents (each on my front fenders) when i was parked in school.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Side swiped

I got my Green Machine side-swiped at my employee parking lot at work. The security said I couldnt do anything. So for having a showroom condition 06 Green Machine for 4 months, now it has a white paint and paint scrapped off from the drivers side rear tire to my back door

Damm spoiled white girls.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
VivaLaTostador said:
Who's got there car dinged, keyed or otherwise assaulted? I have had my car for 4 and 1/2 months and it now bears a ding in all four doors. All from parking next to the damn illegal ******* that I am forced to work with thanks to the lax attentiveness of the U.S border patrol. Nobody seems to care that they completely nail my car with their p.o.s beaters. I'm sorry, but if I hit someones obviously brand new car I would at least try and say something out of respect for that persons property. I hear a lot of people talking about how their ride gets keyed or attacked by some toaster hater. Some jerkwad at work went so far to say that All xB drivers must be assholes because no one would key a car just cause they don't like it. The would only do it because they hate the driver. I don't buy it. People talk a lot of **** about our cars and love to player hate. Please share your story of automotive haterdom in my thread.
WOW MAN ITS JUST A CAR "ITS CALLED INSURANCE"
JUST GET IT FIXED. MY CAR HAS ALL KINDS OF WAR WOUNDS THAT NEED A FIX . SOME DAY IT WILL GET FIXED (PRAYING) "NO HATE ALL NEW PAINT":cool:

·
Registered
520 Posts
the only scratch i have so far is from my mom when i let her take it to work one day 2 months after i got it...she scratched it.....but o well nothing that can't be fixed just glad to have warrenty....and oo yea my car gets attacked by pine sapp thanks to mississippis wonderful pine trees.....wooot

·
Registered
974 Posts
You are right about the illegal aliens thing....... j/k

If you know who did it beat them up and dammage their car, it's as simple as that.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was tempted to scratch the guys car at 6 flags that door dinged my drivers door, but I don't want to resort to retaliation. Destroying someone elses property won't fix my car or make me feel any better. A guy that worked with us had a new Mazda 3 sedan. He found a scratch on it and went around the parking lot randomly keying 10 cars in the lot. He told me, "My car is scratched now so is theirs."

OK, a few people have emailed me about my thread starter, here's what I"ve sent to them, I thought I'd post it for all.....

Hey. I'm sorry If I offended anybody with my comments. I forget everbody isn't aware of the conditions I live in up here in the north. I am a supervisor on my assembly line at my factory. Working with people of multinational descent is not easy. I learned spanish to facilitate communication between workers on the line. If someone gets hurt they are required to fill out an incident report. I've heard a lot of workers say things to themselves like, "oh, hell. What's my B-day again?" or "Shoot, how do I spell my last name?" Or people not responding to the name that is on their name badge, or seeing someones drivers license on the floor and the name isn't anywhere close to the name they use at work. You make friends at the bar and they say "Hey, my name isn't Jose, you can call me Fredy." You start to wonder whether or not these people belong here. Of the 68 people left on my shift at work(We recently downsized.) only 15 are of anglo-saxon descent. It's simply a number game. My friends at work and I have banded together to avoid this problem and have agreed to park together to avoid further damage. I do not hate mexicans or any other race for that matter. I speak spanish, observe los dias de la muerte y la dia de la Virgen. I wear a tattoo of the Lady of Guadalupe. I have a strong respect for their culture and ideaology. HOWEVER...there are bad apples in every bunch and unfortunatly, that's mostly whom I work with. It taints your visions some times. My political beliefs are my own and I will try to keep them to myself but I will not apologize for them. Thank you for the well wishes on getting my car fixed and once again I am sorry for any offense I may have created.

That's all I have to say. I wanted to start this thread to share our experiences with automotive bad luck. Maybe next time I have a bad day at work I'll wait a day or two to post.

·
Registered
118 Posts
My car was not keyed...but someone did hit it (rear bumper left side) and apparently left. I have not hit anything, or nudged anything...It really makes me mad to think someone hit my car and took off...It must;ve been a white or grey car...so if you see any with envy green paint on it...

Although I didn't get keyed...I once had an explorer that someone took a box cutter in the parking lot of a stadium. They got it from headlight to tail light to at a Metallica concert...I know it was a box cutter because they sliced right through the plastic cover over the side panel.

I also had someone stick a wad of gum (I'm talking pancake size) on my car door handle.

buncha savages in this town.

·
Registered
118 Posts
nokknight01 said:
I got my Green Machine side-swiped at my employee parking lot at work. The security said I couldnt do anything. So for having a showroom condition 06 Green Machine for 4 months, now it has a white paint and paint scrapped off from the drivers side rear tire to my back door

Damm spoiled white girls.

I have a white paint transfer on my Envy Green tooo :eek:

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just a thought, yeesh..I guy I knew raced a neon coupe in some minor leagues road racing circuits. Long story short, they needed a 2nd car so he just pulled the roll cage out and drove it on the street with all the battle scars on it. He had big cirular tire rubs on the sides and everything. Just made me thin of it, that's all.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Neighbor lady backed into my car yesterday morning, starting off my day from hell. Now I have a big ol' dent in my hatch. *sigh* Them's the breaks! ... literally. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
VivaLaTostador said:
I was tempted to scratch the guys car at 6 flags that door dinged my drivers door, but I don't want to resort to retaliation. Destroying someone elses property won't fix my car or make me feel any better. A guy that worked with us had a new Mazda 3 sedan. He found a scratch on it and went around the parking lot randomly keying 10 cars in the lot. He told me, "My car is scratched now so is theirs."

OK, a few people have emailed me about my thread starter, here's what I"ve sent to them, I thought I'd post it for all.....

Hey. I'm sorry If I offended anybody with my comments. I forget everbody isn't aware of the conditions I live in up here in the north. I am a supervisor on my assembly line at my factory. Working with people of multinational descent is not easy. I learned spanish to facilitate communication between workers on the line. If someone gets hurt they are required to fill out an incident report. I've heard a lot of workers say things to themselves like, "oh, hell. What's my B-day again?" or "Shoot, how do I spell my last name?" Or people not responding to the name that is on their name badge, or seeing someones drivers license on the floor and the name isn't anywhere close to the name they use at work. You make friends at the bar and they say "Hey, my name isn't Jose, you can call me Fredy." You start to wonder whether or not these people belong here. Of the 68 people left on my shift at work(We recently downsized.) only 15 are of anglo-saxon descent. It's simply a number game. My friends at work and I have banded together to avoid this problem and have agreed to park together to avoid further damage. I do not hate mexicans or any other race for that matter. I speak spanish, observe los dias de la muerte y la dia de la Virgen. I wear a tattoo of the Lady of Guadalupe. I have a strong respect for their culture and ideaology. HOWEVER...there are bad apples in every bunch and unfortunatly, that's mostly whom I work with. It taints your visions some times. My political beliefs are my own and I will try to keep them to myself but I will not apologize for them. Thank you for the well wishes on getting my car fixed and once again I am sorry for any offense I may have created.

That's all I have to say. I wanted to start this thread to share our experiences with automotive bad luck. Maybe next time I have a bad day at work I'll wait a day or two to post.

THANKS MAN I SEE AND UNDERSTAND

·
Registered
490 Posts
When the deer hit the side of my xB I told my dad that " I stopped and the damn thing was gone! Didn't even hurt it!" He tried to make me feel better by telling me that the thing probably wandered off into the woods and died! :)

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
All races have morons, dumbass or idiots as I call them.

Now back to the topic at hand, I phucked up my own xB know one had to do it for me, the thing was perfect until I had the hatch open and was backing up close to the house and garage door frame, the wood part, it rolled the bottom lip of the door, I was pissed, I stratightened it out as best I could. I took it to a body shop for repair since I was selling it.

But I have keyed a few cars because phucking morons park so damn close to my car I couldnt get in the damn thing without climbing through the passenger side. And since i keyed the passenger side, they probably ddint see it for days or weeks. The wife and I park way out in BFE when we go out shopping.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
The parking lot at my work was designed for itty-bitty cars, yet it is full of SUV's. I actually did have to climb out my passenger door yesterday, and I was pissed, but it never crossed my mind to fu*k up their paint.

Once, some ass keyed my Honda for frequenting a store that was on strike. I'm sure that was a good enough reason for them too. People that do stuff like that will inevitably get theirs.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.