Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I heard this past weekend that there is going to be a Longo Scion Triathalon at Irwindale Speedway on Sunday April 30th from 10 am - 4 pm. I have not found a web site for it but there is a blurb on Longo's site. Is anyone else from here going? I know a bunch of peeps from San Diego are going and Rick is going to do the 1/4 mile with his super charger. (looking forward to that) Let me know if you're gonna go, this is a huge event from what I've heard.

Date edited thanks to DEW. It's Sunday the 30th.

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
won't be able to make this one unfortunatly. I will be showing at the Local Finesse Show & Shine that same day in Placentia with a pretty good size group from Sciergy. I know a handfull of us will be at the Triathalon though, have fun!

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Then I guess NOBODY is going to the one on the 29th. It's Sunday for sure, the 30th, I looked at the wrong date on my calander. :eek:

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
I will be there for sure with my SDG's!

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
LuvKrssy said:
I will be there for sure with my SDG's!
Good, we'll get to meet at last! Just got the okay from my supervisor for Sunday (He's trying to make up for making me miss last Saturday's meet!)

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I didn't go to the last one. The flyer says for registration call....what is the registration for? I'm guessing the show part...?

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Stylis said:
I think its for the show or for the drag part. :D
I called and left a message at Longo. I know I wouldn't win anything in the show but I'd rather have it inside than out. :D

1 - 20 of 103 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.