Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
what time does it starts? i may have to leave early because i am going to LAX to pick up my brother. :(

lets see what will happen.

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Hmmm....Now all I need is your SSN and license number and we're in business.... ;-) LOL

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
what time is the photo shoot?

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
anyone from the valley wanna meet to cruise to dave's?
im not in the valley but im down to meet up and cruise with y'all down the 5 south... is that the way???

im in eagle rock next to glendale, close to the 2 frwy and the 5 frwy...

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Looks like a group of us from Xclusive Scions will be coming down from Santa Clarita after our pancake breakfast. We’ll probably have to leave early (maybe 4ish) to head to Santa Monica for our dealer meeting. I don’t think we have a definite roll time yet, but others are always welcome to join us. (BTW anyone who wants to join us for pancakes info is on our website link in my signature. If we have time before leaving we may hit the local swap meet.)

Dave what kind of food etc. do you still need?
I’ve kinda’ lost track.
If Vons carries it we can probably make it happen. . .

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Looks like a group of us from Xclusive Scions will be coming down from Santa Clarita after our pancake breakfast. We’ll probably have to leave early (maybe 4ish) to head to Santa Monica for our dealer meeting. I don’t think we have a definite roll time yet, but others are always welcome to join us. (BTW anyone who wants to join us for pancakes info is on our website link in my signature. If we have time before leaving we may hit the local swap meet.)

Dave what kind of food etc. do you still need?
I’ve kinda’ lost track.
If Vons carries it we can probably make it happen. . .

WHAT EVER TURN'S YOU ON
WATER SODA CUPS /CHIPS / COOKIES/ MMM I DONT KNOW I AM GOING TO GET 30$ OF Mc DONALD'S DUL CHEESE BURGER's

·
Wicked Expressions
46 Posts
i was planning on showing up but something came up and im not going to be able to attend . i would like to wish you luck and to was a pleasure to meet you and hope to see you agine sometime

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
hey ryan, we can meet up if you want. what time you planning on heading out?
hey dave, got some kind of food count? so i dont bring the same thing as everyone else for the potluck? hehe.. might get 40 boxes of pizza :)
John (right?), im not sure prolly leave the house at 2 or something... got some stuffs to take care first... what time you heading out?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.