Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
The Chinatown showoff is a www.showoffcafe.com event. For further information on competing/registration, general admission, etc... please visit their website. The location to this event is below:

Cathay Parking Lot
777 N. Broadway
Los Angeles, CA. 90012

Time: 11:00 - 1800 hrs.

Day: Sunday, February 25th, 2007.
A rain or shine event.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
The show registration is closed :( I would of registered if I would of found out about it earlier. Don't consider my car JDM, but have a few parts on there. Looks like it should be fun!

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
i want to show also but cant seem to get in the site before... can we do a roll in and register on that day???

Kevin, you mean you guys werent registered???

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Registration for the show has been closed. They already filled all the spots they need from what I heard. I will heading down there to the show to check it out... But I wont be showing..

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
how about we all roll to the show and showoff our cars in the parking lot, i'll make custom trophies :)
LOL! that would be great!

see my signature? that is taken at Chinatown. we can showoff our cars there and after that, we can go eat dim sum downstair. do i hear a dim sum meet? :D

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
hahaha... our own show at the parking lot... lets do it... i want to check out the real show also...

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
So do we all want to meet up and caravan down there???
Is there even a big enough parking lot for all of us to fit... ??

From what I remember China Town doesn't have very much parking..

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.