Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup guys, im considering getting nitrous for my box. I was wondering who is running nitrous, how big a shot and what type of shot (WOT, push button, window switch), Wet or dry?

Have you had any problems with nitrous? as in air/fuel?
What would be the best shot for an xb for best times without blowing anything up hehe

Ohh and if ya have any pics of a few set-ups would be great...Hope to get sum replies on this.

Thanks guys!!!:)

·
Registered
41 Posts
if you go w/ NOS, get a wet system. Less likely for the engine to go Lean and blow your motor. Keep the shots small, think most I hear running are just 35shots, and some braver folks are trying the 50. Again wet system only. Dry setups are just asking for bad things to happen.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
There have been a couple nitrous threads recently on that other site. One of the most vocal reatilers (SuperFa) promotes the basic 35 shot dry system from Ny-Trex for typical daily drivers. Do some searching over there.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Me
Dry
35 shot
WOT
ZEX, they don't list a system for the box but generic 4cyl/6cyl works with proper install,jets.

And since my system is stealth ( dealer didn't find it when they were working on it:D ) don't have many pics.bottle is where the jack used to be,lines are all covered with wire loom( stays hidden but in plain sight)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.