Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear people,

Many of you will know that I am in Singapore and is a frequent traveller due to my work.

I am now planning a trip to the US, first landing in Baltimore, then to Savannah, where then I will fly westwards to LA.

Should in in LA from 21st to 24th July, with a working day on the 23rd, while the rest of the time will be sitting in the hotel room.

Any happening events during that time?? Any volunteers to bring me out shopping for xB parts?

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
KapitanE said:
Dear people,

Many of you will know that I am in Singapore and is a frequent traveller due to my work.

I am now planning a trip to the US, first landing in Baltimore, then to Savannah, where then I will fly westwards to LA.

Should in in LA from 21st to 24th July, with a working day on the 23rd, while the rest of the time will be sitting in the hotel room.

Any happening events during that time?? Any volunteers to bring me out shopping for xB parts?
darn i'm gonna be there a couple of days later. i'd love to meet you. ya sure you won't be there a couple of days more??

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yellow_sub said:
darn i'm gonna be there a couple of days later. i'd love to meet you. ya sure you won't be there a couple of days more??
all's still in planning stage..... but it is likely only on those dates I mentioned....

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
EVILDAVE said:
Damn KapitanE when are you going to make it to the San Fransisco area?

Well, I was in SF in year 2000, spent a week there attending a conference.. .. well, soon again, I hope.....

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
I know of this one on Saturday the 22nd, we might be there, either showing or just checkin' it out.

Also, you should check out Autobacs while you're here, if you haven't already.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
boxd_up said:
I know of this one on Saturday the 22nd, we might be there, either showing or just checkin' it out.

Also, you should check out Autobacs while you're here, if you haven't already.
thanks for the info, once my trip is firm, I will look into seeing where I should go.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
EVILDAVE said:
Damn KapitanE when are you going to make it to the San Fransisco area?
Now back in office and looking at my schedule, well I may just be in SF in August.... have another trip to make, will end up in Tacoma, but then there are no flights home from there, I would have a perfect excuse to be in SF,... to catch the flight home, and of course since I am there, might as well stay a day or two.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Tacoma? Ew, stinky! lol I love San Francisco though, would look for almost any excuse to hang out there.

I hope you have a good trip here to the states, and hope you get a chance to meet and hang out with xB peeps while you're here

·
Alpha Squad Nor-Cal
387 Posts
KapitanE said:
Now back in office and looking at my schedule, well I may just be in SF in August.... have another trip to make, will end up in Tacoma, but then there are no flights home from there, I would have a perfect excuse to be in SF,... to catch the flight home, and of course since I am there, might as well stay a day or two.
Well email me when you get the dates we have alot of shows and meets in August.

email: [email protected]

·
Registered
362 Posts
Yeah~ Let us know when you come to SF area... We could at least do a small gathering to meet you...

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
that would be great if you were around here kaptianE. you could check out all the mod ideas that are on my car that i've stolen from you!!:eek:

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I am now in Savannah and flying out West to LA. Just realise that I will have the weekend off. Absolutely no work and just wasting time in the hotel.

Anyone with a nice xB to rent?? or better still, anyone wants to give a bB owner from singapore a tour??

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Arrived at LAX at 12.45 am today... damned United flights...so much delays, sat 6 hours at the airport in Savannah, nearly missed my connect from Washington Dulles to LAX.

Now at Long Beach Coast Hotel by the port.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.