206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i put carbon fiber sticker on the cover and 2 day later they where gone
then 3 day after that someone took my emblem the rear scion

how many of u guyz got stupid **** stolen

·
Registered
368 Posts
Had my front license plate ripped from my bumper. They took my dress plate, frame and left 2 HUGH holes in the bumper.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
That sux @$$! I've never had that problem, but I have my box in the garage and I am debadged front and back.

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
Had my front scion emblem stolen.....ripped my grill all up.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Oh wow, the emblems now too??? DAMM Idiots!!!! Maybe I will debadge after all ... We just got some decent-looking cheap lic plate covers, but I don't think anyone's gonna want to steal them once they check them out up close! I hope not anyway. Sheesh this is ridiculous.

DON'T BE MESSIN' WIT' MY BABY BOXCAR!!! :mad:

·
Registered
240 Posts
damn peeps im sorry to hear such a thing i guess thats why i took and im not adding any emblems to the toaster...fuggin losers out their cant afford to buy a $10 item...

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
LOL, mine wasnt an after market emblem, it was just the big SCION oval from the front. Here is a picture of the aftermath.....

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i replace the fog light cover and put carbon sticker again

this time i use wire tie and tie it down. plus remove the front emblem and the xB emblem also. have to repaint the hatch cuz they scratched it.

cheap a§§ people.

i would understand if they stole a radio sub rim or something expensive

but leave my plastic crap alone

yea and they tried to steal my muffler tip 2. ....... it cost $15 come on..
leave me alone

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Sucky dude!

I haven't had mine touched here in Iowa *KNOCK WOOD*, but I sympathize with you.

Our club Emperor, Roy, has had quite a bit of damage to his including the rear window and driver's mirror. A tC member of our club recently had some people kick the hell out of his rear bumper too.

Some people were apparently raised without a sense of respect. Too bad.

Hmmm, doesn't it look like the "grille face" is screaming like a mugging victim?

-Alex

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
wow, that really sucks. I'm amazed nobody has done anything to mine yet. All my other cars/trucks have been molested at one point or another. I have custom made chrome Scion emblem valve stem caps that I am SHOCKED are still there. I went through 4 sets of chrome valves on my old mini-truck

·
Registered
239 Posts
my car got coverd in TP in the mall of america parking ramp

·
Banned
77 Posts
no prob

just trying to help others with they're vocabulary
as people might think there stupid

if you have any questions their.. let me know

1 - 20 of 33 Posts