Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Company:Allstate
Cost:$898 for 6 months
Prior Violations: 1 speeding ticket
Review: I think that they are great. I have been with them since i was 16 and started driving. I get a lot of discounts seeing how it took me 7 yrs and a box, to get my first ticket ever. I got into an accident, and I was well taken care of. Full amount for vehicle plus injury and work comp, for the time I missed becuase I used my vehicle for work purposes( General contractor).

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Company: 21st Century
Cost: $358.00 for 6 months (Both xB's)
Prior Violations: 0/0
Review: We been with 21st for more than 10 yrs. Great customer service, very prompt when handling claims, plus you gotta love multi-car and good driver discounts! :)

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Company: Home State County Mutual
Cost: just under $1200 for 6 months, One Car
Prior: lots of tickets

·
Registered
501 Posts
USAA, don't know how much since my wife pays it, but they are the greatest insurance company that I have ever dealt with. They send us money back at the end of every year.

Yes, that's right: they send us a check. No citations in many years for either of us.

·
Registered
691 Posts
hubbard said:
USAA, don't know how much since my wife pays it, but they are the greatest insurance company that I have ever dealt with. They send us money back at the end of every year.

Yes, that's right: they send us a check. No citations in many years for either of us.

Word for word what I intended to write.
Right down to not knowing the bill. :p

I know it's lower than anything else out there though, we've looked.

·
Registered
2004 Scion xB RS 1.0 #788
2,912 Posts
Company:Allstate
Cost:404$ every 6 months.
Prior Violations: none

·
Registered
135 Posts
admin said:
Please follow the format below:

Company:
Cost:
Review: optional
i might suggest people include thier state as well, for those who dont have it listed in thier profile as insurance varies greatly between states and even sometimes as local as towns

the same car can cost 300 to 3000 i kid you not, i work for an insurance co.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Company:state farm
Cost: about $73 month
Prior Violations: none...talked my way out of 2 speeding tickets!!

everybody says state farm is too expensive...i've always had insurance with them...i have house insurance with them too so it's cheaper...i've also totaled 2 cars and i got way more than what i paid for the cars...even though i almost got me and my kids killed the last time....they have been very good with claims

·
Registered
485 Posts
Company:Nationwide
Cost: about $800 every 6 months
Prior Violations: 1 speeding ticket in pennsylvania (108 in a 55: no points assessed)
Review: good people, been with them 2 years and they dropped my ins $600 a year for good driving (how ironic) and good student. The $800 a month gives me $500 deductables and enables me to drive all of the other vehicles in my family (4).

·
Registered
8 Posts
Company: 21st Century
Cost: $358.00 for 6 months (Both xB's)
Prior Violations: 0/0
Review: We been with 21st for more than 10 yrs. Great customer service, very prompt when handling claims, plus you gotta love multi-car and good driver discounts! :)

Hi;
We pay Amica 988 yrly and get back 210 in prem at end of yr. net cost $778.00 yr, for 300/100/300 full comp/collision 500 ded everything. Were 61 and 58 respectfully NO tickets,accidents in 44 yrs for me and 39 for my wife.
The best car yet 06 Xb auto UNDER16k been offered 22,250.00 short time back, only 9890 miles 3 oil chgs rotations comp checks dealer work PROBLEMS; Windshield 2 stone chips paid for by ins no charge to us no increase, otherwisw get 37.48mpg on trip of 100 miles + city 33,55mpg
Black pearl metalic w/clear translucent Black but looks blue-green-red depending on surrounding area.
Good luck.
Vinny S

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Company:State Farm
Cost: Dont know, but for the two of our vehicles with the same coverage from Mississippi to Louisiana it is 100 dollars more a month, and that is cheap for around here. I have to stay with them because they have my house insurance and we all know how nice the Gulf Coast is to get house insurance.
Prior Violations: none for me, but my wife got one it yesterday. (PS havent killed her yet)

·
Project Cop Box
540 Posts
Company: State Farm
Cost: ~$75 monthly
Prior Violations: optional
Review: optional

·
Registered
274 Posts
Company: state farm
Cost: 600 per year ( a little bit under to be truthful)
Age:39...yea, im old but still a toy "r" kid at heart...

and trust me, my lic has been suspended for dragracing, speeding tickets galore, accidents etc...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Company: Liberty Mutual
Cost: 1,200 annually
Prior Violations: None
Review: I was a little shocked at the price because I had to fight to get it this low. I'm not sure if this ride has poor crash test results, I didn't expect it to be that high with a 4 cylinder engine.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.