Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So which bar would you get? I was all set to get a TRD bar until I finally found someone selling the whiteline bar, now it's got me thinking which one to get. I know whiteline makes some of the best products for subarus and alot of their equipment makes it onto rally cars and my old subarus too, but their bar looks totally different than everyone elses.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
I wanted Whiteline also, but settled on Progress.

The Hotchkis bar ws so flimsy, I bet my three year old could bend it in half!

·
Registered
339 Posts
sweet, so you can rock BOTH! :D

Seems like the whiteline would work better because it would have more leverage, plus it looks more like a real sway bar, not just a stiffener.. but see my trailer post about looks ;).

But, yeah, it looks cool.

·
Registered
59 Posts
here's a post i made a while ago on SL
here's an update. i had the progress bar on my car. i just got the whiteline in a few days ago. i firgured just for the heck of it, i'll put on the whiteline and leave the progress one on. so i go to install the whiteline........doesn't work. the "U" bar that goes around the torsion beam gets blocked by the progress bar. you can see it pictured below. hopefully that made sense.

the picture above is not taken by me, i got it from a pic wraith posted here http://www.scionlife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=71160&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

so anyway, i took off the progress and put on the whiteline. what a difference. the whiteline make the back much stiffer, i only wish i knew about the whiteline before i bought the progress. don't get me wrong, for the everyday driver, the progress is great, but if you really want to push your car, get the whiteline.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.