Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Woop Woop
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First time i saw a mod xb in central fl. Saw a white xb with roof rack (roof rack sheild had stickers i think. ) seemed a bit flushed. Very Clean. Seemed like they would be on this site . Cant tell you much cause my friend had caught he at the light and by the time i saw him the light turned green it was just turning the corner.

They Coming out of the street next to the toyota dealer ship in front of Mc Donald and Full sail campus heading towards ucf on university.

Anyone know this car :) Wont mind Meeting a fellow xber to chill with.

·
Registered
508 Posts
There are lots of xBers around central Florida.. including myself.. I am however a hermit and you're chances of seeing me are pretty slim.. also.. I don't go to Orlando unless I can't help it. After my roof rack got jacked I seriously hate that city.. not to mention.. tourists.. *shudder*

·
Woop Woop
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah you right i just got to orlando for schooling but it was the first modded xb i have seen so it would be pretty cool to meet up with some. Im still new to the xb game so i like to find out stuff and roll with cars of my kind specially cause everyone rides jettas and civics. gets kinda annoying.

·
Woop Woop
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah i know i been wanting to go but i havent been able to join the chapter on the website for some reason and dont wanna show up uninvited

·
Registered
33 Posts
yeah i know i been wanting to go but i havent been able to join the chapter on the website for some reason and dont wanna show up uninvited
Private message the forum mods I and they will give u permissions or og to out fb page and let them know facebook dot com/orlandoscikotics (Site wont let me post urls yet)

·
Boxed Lifestyle
2,292 Posts
you can just show up they are really friendly and informal. they will most likely be excited to have a new member. lmk if you wanna meet up some time. i go to ucf so im like 15 min from you at full sail.

and i think i know the white xb your talking about. I think he has some red xxrs. I dont remember the model. I might have posted a pic in the central florida sighting thread

·
Registered
33 Posts
Dood seriously LoL its not that hard follow this EASY step by step guide scikotics.com/forums/showthread.php?320055-How-To-Join-Your-Nearest-Local-Chapter-with-Pics-Guide

·
Woop Woop
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
lol my dude i did and when i try to send a request it says you are un able to send to two receipts and i cant take one the group leaders off so i cant send a request. ill show you guys at the meet next week

·
Registered
33 Posts
then msg xachick, or greenguy101 and tell them so they can fix it, I told xachick and she said there is no request to join from no one. You can also join the facebook page and say something facebook.com/orlandoscikotics

---------- Post added 11-03-2012 at 11:51 AM ----------

Let me know if ya want to roll out together to the meet thursday, we can meet somewhere and go. I already added skeezy on facebook, but he hasn't accepted m request yet. Jay add me

---------- Post added 11-03-2012 at 11:56 AM ----------

I had the same issue, log out and in and send request to xachick

·
Woop Woop
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
and ill bee in school by the time meet starts. my school is right next to chilis where you guys meet at last thursday so if you guys do that again i will for sure go

·
Registered
33 Posts
ya thursday at 7:30, I missed this week, was outta gas =oP, but ill be there next week especially if your going, can't have one of my chapter members showing up with out me, maybe skeezy can join us too

---------- Post added 11-03-2012 at 12:08 PM ----------

ps you can always email me if u like.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts