Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just when I thought the smoothie wheels will do it, its just not the same with out the white walls.
I think I will be still running this after the wesco meet on 1/17/07.
lol!!! I painted the steelies red oxide, ratrod baby!!!!

Attachments

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I loved the red steelies and White Walls on your ride!

·
bB Squad
704 Posts
The smoothies are cool. But they're not as cool as these.

It also stinks that you had to space them out ridiculous to clear the calipers in the front.

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
padanky,
with the steelies and white wall, I am also wearing a brown bag on my head so I can take all the luaghs.
Angie,
You too can run white walls, but they rip in time, and might flew over the freeway if you're doing 80mph:eek: :D
gunnz,
If only I have found out sooner that the caliper will rub, I could have gone from 5 1/4" back space to 6", run 15mm spacer and would still have rub free set up.
Dave,
Its not a show, just a meet, actually 1st year aniversary meet(accdng to Johnny) that was arrange by RacerxA.
Thundergod,
yah I know. Moons & white wall have stucked synonimous with sid:)
on the other site, I have like 19 pages in 1 thread from 2004, and it is still active til now:eek:

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
I'm rockin' the "safety red" steelies for the time being, so you're not the only one. My original idea was to run lancer hubs with them, but I haven't got my a** out to the Pomona auto swapmeet to pick them up. Just wish I had whitewalls. Kinda finishes the look.

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm rockin' the "safety red" steelies for the time being, so you're not the only one. My original idea was to run lancer hubs with them, but I haven't got my a** out to the Pomona auto swapmeet to pick them up. Just wish I had whitewalls. Kinda finishes the look.
dude, if you are rocking the same tires, I can hook you up with the same WW insert I have. pm me.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
dude, if you are rocking the same tires, I can hook you up with the same WW insert I have. pm me.
Sweet pm sent!

I'm rockin' the "safety red" steelies for the time being, so you're not the only one.
Hope that didn't come off the wrong way. It looks like it can be read as me being an a*&.:D

The red steelies are nice, but your stance with the smoothies kills it! I vote for smoothies full time.

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
Dude -- Who "buffed" the whites for you? We used to have a guy in Tacoma,Wa. buff the whites for us when "wire" was the thing.
Rock on man ......... :D

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Dude -- Who "buffed" the whites for you? We used to have a guy in Tacoma,Wa. buff the whites for us when "wire" was the thing.
Rock on man ......... :D
its an inserts. buffing a wheel, must have a thin white wall aleardy, then buff the black to reveal the rest of the whites. still looking for right size wheel to buff:)
Creep, pm sent.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.