Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I got an e-mail from Liberty Mutual saying in 5 business days I would get a check for the difference in the value of my xB and what I owed( I had spoken to the guy previously). I owed $9200 and he said the value was 14,100. I put 12,000 miles on it in 7 months. It was in showroom condition.
Late yesterday a voice mail was left on my cell phone that I qualified for vehicle replacement. They just need original bill of sale(which I have).

I couldn't get through to the woman today as she had left the office. I'm not sure how vehicle replacement works. I think I will get a new xB and owe the same amount to Toyota financial.

Which would you do? Take the check. Or let them provide you with a new xB?
I'm not sure how the latter will work. But a new xB sounds cool.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Honestly, I would probably take the check and buy an xA. An xA would be a fun little car to mod, since theyre so overlooked, and would kick total ass at shows and things. Thats just me though.

From the sounds of it, you really liked your xB, so in theory, why wouldnt you want another? I would try to get another.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've thought about an xA. But the vehicle stability control is a big bonus with the box. I don't think the xA has it. And then there's the room...and the handling...

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I would go either way. I think having my two little ones will keep me in an xB.

Sorry, either way meaning. xA or xB! :)

·
mertechperformance
1,478 Posts
ok so i'm not the only yaris hatch slammed lover here . lol. oh and the xa handles just as well as the xB . but space and vsc aren't there.

·
RS4 #303
4,900 Posts
and the lovley....

I'll take what's in the box Monty:D :D ;)
not the curtian

·
Registered
198 Posts
NO BRAINER..........

It's penny time!
order now and beat the rush!!!!!!!
:D :D :D :D

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Screw it get a TC !!!
thats my next project

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
Salsa Red Baby

Dave glad to see you posting again bro. Hey you wanted a SRP and the dealer wasn't that helpful? Well now you can get that salsa you wanted. Just my thought on the matter. I had to take mine back to the body shop they have redone it twice and this is the third time hopefully it comes out right this time. Another weekend without my box and with a damn rental car. :eek: Keep us posted on what you decide.
Oh as far as the new RS.04 color that would be tight with bronze wheels polished/chrome deep lip and do peanut butter interior, body kit VIP all the way. Well looks better in my head than on paper. :D LOL.
Peace my brother.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
hayalex6 said:
take the money and get a Fit. I love those cars.
I thought I did, untill I started to see them around. But they are just like any other cheap economy car (Yaris,xA,xB,) all you need is a nice set of wheels. Funny I only mentioned the Yaris, xA and xB. I thought there were more.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Padanky said:
I thought I did, untill I started to see them around. But they are just like any other cheap economy car (Yaris,xA,xB,) all you need is a nice set of wheels. Funny I only mentioned the Yaris, xA and xB. I thought there were more.

nissan just came out with the versa

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
hayalex6 said:
nissan just came out with the versa
Versa just has no potential, thats why I didn't mention it.

Attachments

·
Registered
198 Posts
Padanky said:
Versa just has no potential, thats why I didn't mention it.
My first thought upon seeing the versa was... "it's fixing to drag it's butt across the carpet"!.....
or do an "odd job" :eek: :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.