Scion xB Forum banner

141 - 160 of 342 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Yeah, I think I put my hands/arms up when the airbag went off. Because, the powder go on the Columbia sweatshirt I was wearing...& it melted it O_O So, it very well could have burned my face if I didn't have ninja reflexes...

·
Hmmmmm
3,145 Posts
Yeah, I think I put my hands/arms up when the airbag went off. Because, the powder go on the Columbia sweatshirt I was wearing...& it melted it O_O So, it very well could have burned my face if I didn't have ninja reflexes...
i actually know someone who was injusred by the powder burning her so you were lucky

·
Registered
362 Posts
Wow. Haven't visited ClubxB in years!

There will be one less RS3 on the road in the US next month when I relocate to Korea and bring my box with me. :D

Mine is #127.

·
SUSPNJNKY
5,599 Posts
nice ^^^^ get a stock bB 'body kit' while you are over there

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Ok, so...secret is out. I'm back in the RS3.0 club =D I drove home another one from NY on Wednesday. It's so weird, it's completely stock. I've never even had hubcaps before...AND at stock height, it feels like I'm gonna go 4 wheelin haha

RS3.0 v2...#704

RIP #916...

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
It's a stock RS3.0. Is that really necessary? LoL. It's too cold in Chicago to take pics already! haha ;)

Plus, it's got a bra on, LoL...I don't wanna take it off to take pics, but it's hella ugly with it on.

·
Registered
3,358 Posts
exactly! i cant believe you wont even take the bra off and take pics. you know better steph. even if this one isnt shaven. just saying.
Hey Hey lets keep it klean Heinz

Plus, it's got a bra on, LoL...I don't wanna take it off to take pics, but it's hella ugly with it on.
Well unlike Heinz I'm no gonna touch that all I gotz to say iz a little Vodka doez wonders rotflmao :D:D:D:D:D:D:eek: j/k people j/k:rolleyes:

Hey Steff is you box still full LOL it was the last time i tried to pm u.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
lmao, i knew that was gonna be like opening a can of worms. geez. :rolleyes:

:D

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Ok, so...secret is out. I'm back in the RS3.0 club =D I drove home another one from NY on Wednesday. It's so weird, it's completely stock. I've never even had hubcaps before...AND at stock height, it feels like I'm gonna go 4 wheelin haha

RS3.0 v2...#704

RIP #916...
yay! Glad you got another one. Sweet find

·
SUSPNJNKY
5,599 Posts
uhhh - the RS2.0 for xD is already released and its not very close to envy green . . .at all . . .sorry - I think that would REALLY set people off too

see

141 - 160 of 342 Posts