Scion xB Forum banner

321 - 340 of 342 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #324 (Edited)
In my book, yes!!!

Edit: Just read the write-up - very nice indeed. I'm one of the people who can say "I knew Ryan before he became famous!" And I have pictures to prove it, so there!!!

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
hmmmm.... I dunno....

the original green just gives us envy. but your new green makes us SUPER envious! so maybe it is "Super Envy Green"....:p

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
haha Dion... not even bro. im not even close to being famous like you. :)

·
Bearded Leprechaun
120 Posts
Indeed you can, young man. ;)
Good. My TCM has gone to the great boneyard in the sky thanks to one of our plump Georgia 10 pointers. I've found a pair of RS3s, one of which appears unmolested (#45 btw so if it's your old ride now is the time to chime in!). It has the factory Alpine hu and Vizualogic monitors. I don't know if the headphones are still with it. How hard/expensive to replace? I understand these came with security installed. Remotes are missing, but will the standard black 3 button ones from the rest of the 1st gens work? Any other problems/issues/concerns I should know about or look for in particular? I'm going to see, and hopefully purchase in the a.m., but I've got a 3 hour ride to get there.

Ok, now go...

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have the same question as tanker! I'd really like to get mine working as well

I also wonder if any of RS3 owners have seat covers that you can suggest to keep the system in the headrests

·
Bearded Leprechaun
120 Posts
Slymee, I'm going to attempt a fix on the monitors tomorrow. My parts finally came in today, so I'll let you know how it turns out. As for seat covers, I was lucky enough to get a set of Scion Shoppe covers that were already cut for the monitors.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

·
Bearded Leprechaun
120 Posts
Good luck. Apparently they've been out of business for a few years now. I lucked up because previous owner left mine with the car.

---------- Post added 05-08-2014 at 11:20 PM ----------

Monitors are good so far! I'll post up details in my build thread. Took a few pics while I was at it.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Well I am sad to report that #714 is no longer...some 90 year old man t boned. No not at an intersection, just ran straight across a median and hit me while going about 60 MPH. I was fine, very little injury but I am extremely sad to see my Envy Green Toaster go...:(

·
Banned User
13,121 Posts
That sucks about your car... But it's replaceable you are not glad you walked away from it

321 - 340 of 342 Posts