Scion xB Forum banner

301 - 320 of 342 Posts

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
They have headlight garnish/eyelids but not my type.

There are two versions of the kit, the full body kit and the lip kit. The mirrors covers and the eyelids are from the full body kit version.

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
I don't think I've shared this here before but here's mine, how it looks now.

---------- Post added 02-25-2013 at 11:42 PM ----------

props for the balls to rock the affection kit. pretty sure I've only seen it on my bB bibles besides yours.

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
thanks! and im pretty sure youre right about that statement... coz its the only one here stateside

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
Don't know yet, not really feeling the wing and fff why I didn't get it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well I am new to this site but I am a 1gen envy green owner. Jst dont have any pics . But I have the front end off right now having to replace some parts thnx to some body backing in to me. And. Also wondering wat motor will be. Best for motor swap....

---------- Post added 03-13-2013 at 10:34 PM ----------

And also wheres is a good place to shop for. Body parts for these green boogers.1

---------- Post added 03-14-2013 at 02:34 AM ----------

Gotta love being #926 ...

·
Registered
9 Posts
I figured as much. If you want an original one, i know of one for sale...
I'll have to keep that in mind, lol. Alpine ended up fixing it for me and giving me an extended 6 month warranty on the radio. Supposed to be shipping back to CarMax this week and finally getting the ride back. They said it appear the previous owner was a bit rough on it. So we'll see. Just glad to be getting it back.

·
Pishtaco
3,956 Posts
Well I am new to this site but I am a 1gen envy green owner. Jst dont have any pics . But I have the front end off right now having to replace some parts thnx to some body backing in to me. And. Also wondering wat motor will be. Best for motor swap....

---------- Post added 03-13-2013 at 10:34 PM ----------

And also wheres is a good place to shop for. Body parts for these green boogers.1

---------- Post added 03-14-2013 at 02:34 AM ----------

Gotta love being #926 ...
#750 here. 1NZ-FE engines were used in Tercels, Echos, xAs. xDs, and Yarises, so you have a wide variety of engine sources, depending on your emissions laws and mechanical skills.

Body parts can be cannibalized off any 1G xB. The grill was the only unique RS-3.0 part, IIRC. Well, maybe the spoiler, too.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'll have to keep that in mind, lol. Alpine ended up fixing it for me and giving me an extended 6 month warranty on the radio. Supposed to be shipping back to CarMax this week and finally getting the ride back. They said it appear the previous owner was a bit rough on it. So we'll see. Just glad to be getting it back.
Still waiting to get mine back from CarMax. Alpine had to order some part for the radio to fix that. Taking forever. But says I'll get it back at some point, whenever that may be. CarMax has another Scion xB 06 (black one) but I still want the 3.0 back.

·
Pishtaco
3,956 Posts
Put my 17" DC wheels on for the summer. I'm running 205-50/R17s and Tanabe NS-210s.

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
thank you Dion! btw, im gonna clear coat your finger prints so it will always be on the car!!

Reactions: DTRAIN619

·
'04 RS1 #1893 "BURNTBOX"
22 Posts
Someday I want to own all of the first gen xB release series models. I already have a Hot Lava, but Envy Green is next on my list.

301 - 320 of 342 Posts