Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 20 of 342 Posts

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
how did i miss this thread??? im sure theres more of us here... where's everyone at??? :D:D

well here is mine -> Gumby...

hope y'all liked it... :D

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Daaaaamn GRNWITNV, love the 2tone.

Shaved box...custom interior that I'm trying to get rid of. Ne1 wanna buy my awesome leather/emroidered interior that NO ONE else has, 'cuz I designed it?!?!

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
The road ate it. I think when I got my flat tire, my car dipped a little, & broke the bottom bracket that holds it on. I still have it, I've just been too lazy to fix it & put it on.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Nice envies everyone! :) Here's some pics of mine. Same ones I always post. :(

I'm a sucker for brushed aluminum accessories so if you see anything cool that I should have, shoot me a PM!

·
Registered
68 Posts
^Thanks!

I ordered the green wire loom from hos_direct on ebayUK (kind of spendy with the exchange rate and shipping). The brand is Apiro and he doesn't seem to have anymore.

This looks like it might be the same stuff but I don't know anything about the seller... http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8069215349&ssPageName=MERCOSI_VI_ROSI_PR4_PCN_BIX_Stores&refitem=8036826951&itemcount=4&refwidgetloc=closed_view_item&refwidgettype=osi_widget

There is some available here http://cabletiesandmore.com/colorloom.php but I've never seen their green.

BTW, I just got some green chrome loom at a car show that I'm kind of excited about and will be using in choice locations next season. :)

·
Hmmmmm
3,145 Posts
Cool! Yeah, i see green loom all the time but im scared to buy it and find out what color green it really is. Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I called cabletiesandmore.com for a sample of the yellow loom they sell. They sent a small section out and it look great. See if it works for you.

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
this cant be it... i know theres more envy greens here... come out come out whereever you are...

come on... lets show all them RS's whats up...

1 - 20 of 342 Posts