Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 826 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey fellow Illinoians !

Glad to see I'm not alone... Can't wait to get my little box ! I got it for my daughter and I to share. She is totally in to Hello Kitty so I emailed them to see if they would customize the inside, but they don't do cars :( oh well. Hey Chula Vista we are from CALIFORNIA too!! we got transfered to Chi 10 years ago all 3 of my kids were born in CA. I've been bugging Scion to find out if they are going to have any special accessories for the 3.0 like they did for the 2.0, but they don't know yet..go figure..THANKS for saying Hi

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Palatine!

What color did you get??? I just heard mine won't be here until Feb-16th or so...tooooo long to wait. I'm worse than my kids I want it NOW so let me know what color yours is Palatine isn't that big and there aren't alot of xb's around here so we can wave to each other cause your not going to miss mine it looks like an atomic accident!

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Maybe I'll see some of you guys in Springfield in March.

Then we can chat about you guys trippin' over to Ames for the 3.0 show in May! It's going to be a freakin' great time.

-Alex

·
Registered
19 Posts
midori1 said:
What color did you get??? I just heard mine won't be here until Feb-16th or so...tooooo long to wait. I'm worse than my kids I want it NOW so let me know what color yours is Palatine isn't that big and there aren't alot of xb's around here so we can wave to each other cause your not going to miss mine it looks like an atomic accident!
Mine's white... Let me know when you get yours... we can have a photoshoot. :D

I live by the Arlington race track... hope to see you around!

Jerome

·
Registered
43 Posts
FYI...Elmhurst Toyota/Scion is hosting its annual auto show meet/greet. Check Scionlife for details. You get free stuff, tickets to the auto show and meet a number of great scion owners. The event is on Saturday Feb 18th.

·
Registered
19 Posts
BigBaby said:
FYI...Elmhurst Toyota/Scion is hosting its annual auto show meet/greet. Check Scionlife for details. You get free stuff, tickets to the auto show and meet a number of great scion owners. The event is on Saturday Feb 18th.
That's where I got my xB! I will look for details...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Illinois is a wonderful safe place hidden away in the Middle of the USA.

The midwest sports the Cubbies/SOXS/BIRDS-----And us!

Illinois has our contries coolest city, CHICAGO! and a enough corn to feed the world for the next 10 years!

Southern Illinois is close to another great city, St.Louis, which has the worlds greatest baseball player...Albert Pujols and the arch.

Peace to the midwest.

Safest place to live in the country and plenty of good-baseball and corn.

heh

1 - 20 of 826 Posts