Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering where else i can but stuff for my xb.i rather go to a shop and actually be able to look at t6he part for my box then decide to buy it there.no ordering no waiting.you know stuff like the clear smoke gas door,es window visors and other goodies.i live in fontana but i dont mind driving as long as the shop has things in stock.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
toyotaxb said:
CAll me an idot and I may be wrong but I could have sworn that blackbox said he wanted
to go to a physical store instead of ordering online.

I believe my reading comprehension is at least above the 6th grade level. Unless Today
is opposite day. So if you say one thing, you actually mean the
opposite. At least that's what I got from reading this:

wow you're a douche bag. stop posting here.

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
hayalex6 said:
wow you're a douche bag. stop posting here.
Whoa Bro. a little harsh don't ya think? Having a bad day? The guy apologized said he misread the post. ppl need to chill a little here we all make mistakes. I know I've made one or two....LOL

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
hayalex6 said:
read his other posts and you'll understand. I actually have reasoning behind what I said.
Ok My bad. I see what your saying now. I apologize. But still kinda harsh bro.
Better to ignore him then drop to that level you know what I'm saying? :cool:

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:confused: wow...did'nt mean to start this up.lets get back to my question guys:p .so does any one know where i should go look for some parts.Inland,orange county or LA area?

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
You didn't do anything bro. I haven't lived in that area for about 15 years. But you might google it. Say import auto parts Riverside,Ca or what ever area. Custom auto parts or aftermarket ect. I'm sure someone from your area on this site knows local places though. Meanwhile try google. I do every once in a while.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
I’ve heard there’s supposed to be some kind of cool store somewhere around Anaheim. (Heck it could even be the one above I just don’t know that area.) Wish I could be more help on that front.

If it’s the “seeing in person” part that’s most important try hitting up the meets and shows -- you’ll be able to see a lot of mods firsthand plus get the inside deal on installation and performance from the owners. You’ll still probably have to order most of them remotely and wait though. You should also keep an eye on the classifieds on our site (and others like it). If you don’t mind buying from a non-store there are often guys who can arrange local pickup of things. Sometimes they’ll even help you install “em. . . .

·
Registered
317 Posts
Hey guys again I'm sorry I should have looked at what he was asking as for toyotaxb I'm sure that he’s probably some short fat kid that gets off by picking on people and more than likely gets beaten every other night by his drunken father. This kid goes on and gets his kicks by talking crap about other people on the internet... So he fells better about him self and his sorry excuse of a live in this world, he strives on this so let him talk all the carp that he wants he’s just a pathetic excuse of a human he’s just matter and a waste of space nothing more than a droid… HEY!!! Toyotaxb say hi to your mother for me :) btw this maget doesn't even own a car look at his profile nothing, just a bunch of bashing on other members. WOW what a pathetic tool...

·
Registered
234 Posts
I don't know your area of the Country but Cabe Toyota in Long Beach has those things you may want and a showroom. Don't know how close they are but I gave it a shot.

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
my bro got some hook ups over at Japan. so ill just ask him what i want, he gets it, for cheap. but im just too darn poor.

·
RADIER HATER!!!
1,198 Posts
Superautobacs - Island Motorsports, Motor FX - You can goggle all of them and get your adress/hrs info.....Just stay away from Action Autosports in Corona...... Its for your own good.............

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.