Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
topic ' where my ID guys at...'

i thought you might have been hitting the bottle there while you were posting and lost your identification.

·
Banned
528 Posts
Nice to meet you Nautical!

Chris your a pain in the ass......

Lets get us all together for a big pic I think that makes about 6-7 right?

·
Registered
6 Posts
On September 22nd, 2007 Scion would like to invite you and a guest aboard the Mish-an-Nock boat for the Scion Exposed Cruise Coeur d'Alene. The board has been reserved for the first 150 Scion owners (and a guest) in Eastern Washington, Idaho & Montana.

The event will feature DJ K-SLY for entertainment, complimentary appetizers and non-alcoholic beverages. The bar will be open and alcohol will be available for individual purchase.

For more details & enrollment, please visit www.nwscionevents.com.

We need more east side representation. If you have previously enrolled for Portland or Seattle xPosed events, you are welcome to enroll for CdA.

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
HAHAH, 6-7 is a HUGE improvment over what it was when I was there in 2005 (I grew up in Nampa, just by Kuna) We had 3 Scions, two xB's and an xA. LOL... I almost miss the good old days!

·
Gone Wild
45 Posts
Hey xBDIRTY,
I'm the 2010 RS Series Purple one. And no I don't drive for the student drivers people. Why anyone would buy my car for drivers ed is beyond me. We are trying to make ours VERY different from the other one so there is no confusion.

·
"So clean, it's dirty!"
1,959 Posts
Hey xBDIRTY,
I'm the 2010 RS Series Purple one. And no I don't drive for the student drivers people. Why anyone would buy my car for drivers ed is beyond me. We are trying to make ours VERY different from the other one so there is no confusion.
hahaha nice. yours is the one usually parked across from the green-t right?

·
Gone Wild
45 Posts
Yeah I work over there. I park in that spot so everyone can see the car from the road :) I need to do more exterior work on it so it looks better. I'm just trying to think of stuff to do to it....purple is such a hard color to work with, but I wouldn't trade it.

·
"So clean, it's dirty!"
1,959 Posts
Yeah I work over there. I park in that spot so everyone can see the car from the road :) I need to do more exterior work on it so it looks better. I'm just trying to think of stuff to do to it....purple is such a hard color to work with, but I wouldn't trade it.
Yeah I didn't like the color at first but since you got the rims on, it looks sick! Mine changes appearance every day I swear, I've been modding it like crazy :)

Oh and keep an eye out for my sister's first gen, you'll probably see it across the street when you're at work. It's always on the side of harbor freight. She works at down east outfitters. It's basically just like mine, just white. And a lot more mods haha

·
Gone Wild
45 Posts
Obviously we have just started modding ours. I've got about four ideas running right now, I just need to get the stuff. Just like everyone says its going to be my addiction :) Almost every morning when I take my break I see her car over there and it makes me want to hurry and get mine started Lol. What has been done to both? I really want to start our own little club here I just wish we had more cars. I see a lot of old people driving them....

·
"So clean, it's dirty!"
1,959 Posts
Obviously we have just started modding ours. I've got about four ideas running right now, I just need to get the stuff. Just like everyone says its going to be my addiction :) Almost every morning when I take my break I see her car over there and it makes me want to hurry and get mine started Lol. What has been done to both? I really want to start our own little club here I just wish we had more cars. I see a lot of old people driving them....
She has xxr 501's, tanabe df210's, hotchkis swaybars, c pillar sway bar, strut tower bar, short ram intake, header, weapon-r intake manifold, powdercoated gold valve cover and engine parts, rear wiper delete, trd clutch, bB front lip, yakima rack, custom tweed headliner and gold dash panels, lots of interior led's... geez I probably forgot some stuff. Mine has xxr 501's, lowered on tenzo-r springs, -3 camber and 10mm spaced on the rear, trd axleback exhaust, pwjdm towhook, yakima rack, carbon hood, dc sports cai, custom painted motor cover, header. I am swapping my carbon hood to my sister for her intake manifold but I have an extra carbon hood for myself :D Let's start a club here! and go join utahscions.com! good people over there

1 - 20 of 81 Posts