Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some of you know, my Dahlia (2006 black xB) was backed into in the parking lot Sunday night so now I have a nasty crack and dent in my front bumper cover. So I figure, well, rather than spend $125 for an OE bumper cover and then have it painted...why not spend a little more and get an entire body kit. Does anyone have any suggestions on who to buy from - there are so many choices, and I'd rather go with someone who has a nice kit that fits together nicely and looks fab! Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
All I can tell you is, Stay Far Away From Fiber Glass!

·
Registered
759 Posts

·
Yakima Rack God
433 Posts
What "style" are you looking to achieve? VIP? Tuner? JDM bB? That would be the best place to start, figure out what you are looking to accomplish. Many of us here started as one route, then took a detour based on money or changing ideas. Once you figure out what style, then hit us up for opinions.

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
Dita and Dahlia,

May I suggest you to NEXT LEVEL MOTORING.
You can click on this link or call their Toll Free number on their site. You can speak to either Ryan, or Joe. They are very professional, and helpful in acheiving the the style that your're looking for.
Regardless if you're looking for the smallest to the biggest item, out of state or down the street; they will get your product on time at your feet.
If you want to get it done right the first time? then look no further.

Mention my name "Eric", and Ryan and Joe will hook you up! :)

·
Yakima Rack God
433 Posts
ooohh, Thx Eric, I completely forgot about Ryan, Yea, those are good guys, helped me out before.

Reactions: ThunderGod

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Fantastic! Thanks fellow boxer's. I'll have to look them up. From what i've seen I'm kinda partial to the 'diablo' look, but it's a little pricy for now. But, thanks again for the hook up, i'll look into it!

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
I'd rock fiberglass, but mainly because it's cheap. I found an article googling once that detailed the different materials used and they said the urethane kits were unrepairable. If anyone has other info about that, it would be great to hear about it.

If you have the bank for it, I would recommend looking into Noblesse or Garson. I am rather biased to those two kits, they're just super clean.

·
Registered
195 Posts
All I can tell you is, Stay Far Away From Fiber Glass!

Whats wrong with fiber glass? I've been using it for years. Piece of cake to repair and make mods on as well as to paint. Can't do that with Urethane or ABS.

·
RS4 #303
4,900 Posts
try here

these sites sell duraflex and fiberflex as well as fiberglass. i bought from krazykustoms they were good to deal with. there main site tuner direct is under maintenance and has a better description of there product when it gets back up :) ;)

About Duraflex Composite:
Extreme Dimension’s new DURAFLEX technology is a revolutionary product which combines fiberglass, plastic, and flex resins to obtain its unique features. DURAFLEX products obtain a much higher durability rate than the average fiberglass product, reducing shipping damages up to 75%. Every DURAFLEX product is inspected through a rigorous quality control process giving consumers the highest quality product available with superior craftsmanship.

http://www.krazykustomzonline.com/a...&models_id=180&year=&types_id=1&Search=Search

http://www.tunerdirect.com/catalog/down_for_maintenance.php?osCsid=0p9md20ug9ua67nrbkq3ivqmd3

this is my favorite kit would love to be able to afford it for my RS4

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.