Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
sid said:
Where is he? does he still owns the Noblesse xB?
That car is absolutely gorgeous...If I still had my box you dam sure I would have been rocking a noblesse kit

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
The wheels were bought by you know who, and when I tried to call him when he got back from the European tour he did, his number was changed. I guess I could call Van to see what Matt's been up to.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
From what I know, he sold the wheels to Suspended, then parted out some more of the car. I believe I heard somewhere that he got Previa or was going to, and was going to work on that. I dont know for sure though as this is all here say. Id love to find out also if anyone knows.

Scotty

·
Registered
79 Posts
Well Wayne asked this same question and Van said that he really doesnt see him much anymore. Hes been MIA it seems but he still has the box and when he sold the wheels to wayne he was planning to go 5 lug so who knows whats going on...

·
Registered
612 Posts
I know suspended got the old wheels, I was wondering what he had in mind next. I know for a fact he was looking for a certain set of wheels (I know cuz I wanted the same ones), so he def still has the xB. I'm just really curious to see what he does with the Previa.

·
Registered
212 Posts
i actually tried calling [email protected] a while ago, but no answer...so I'm not sure...but last I heard, him and van were supposed to doing something some "secret" projects to the box....but no word on how any of that has gone....so we'll see....and for more pics of his box, check out http://www.onetongarage.com/noblesse/index2.html

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.