Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'm down here in Bayville. Ummm... There will be many Scion sponsored shows happening soon, but it'll be at Englishtown, and other various East Coast locations. Also, we have meets at the Stop & Shop on Route 37 in Toms River, on every other Wednesday nights, around 7. It's been pretty slow lately though, not many people have come. The alternate Wednesday nights we have a meet at the "Grease Trucks" on College Ave near Rutgers, in New Brunswick. They start around 7 too.

But that's it, as far as I can remember. You could always check out www.TeamScioNRG.com for more info under "Meets and Events".

·
Registered
34 Posts
What night are you guys available?! Maybe we can do a different night b/c as of lately, noone has been showing up. We can even switch up the location if you'd like. Let's hear some thoughts and ideas!

·
Registered
567 Posts
i was just told im going to have most wednesdays off now, and i like the location lol, its my town.. ill see you on the 9th..

·
Registered
34 Posts
It's up to you guys as well!! Wednesday night it is then, same spot (Stop & Shop on Route 37 in Toms River) August 9. Still at 7 or do you wanna make it 8?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts