·
Registered
3,455 Posts
well does anyone know where we can get some..who wants to sell theirs

·
Registered
274 Posts
Haha im interested too.

Over at SL ron is working on a vent visor for the rear rear window, and he said he has a kid on the way so that's all coming first. SO afaik their all made by him, and extremely well.

I'm willing to pay 100 for one though.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Can someone post a good pic of one? I would like to see it.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
I wouldnt expect to see one under 115 ever I dont think.

I dont wanna kill sales for Ron, but heres some other options (the difference is, you will need to do a little work to make them fit the USDM headlights vs Rons which are simply ready to go. Plus Rons will be cheaper if he starts doing them again).

Pandora 1 from Vivid Racing for $230

Pandora 2 from Vivid Racing for $370

Chargespeed from Intense Motorsports for $195

Scudetto Grille from JDMPalace for probably around $220 or so

Nish Designs Eyelids Cover from Marshall in HI ????

US Racing Sports/Adesso (possibly Topline) through JDMPalace for 200?

BPA front grille through JDMPalace probably for 300.

Affection grille through JDMPalace probably for 475

Topline Grille through JDMPalace for probably 200 or so. (DaJap would know for sure as I believe he has this one)

Butterfly System Euro Grille through JDMPalace for maybe 175

I did currency conversions and did my best to figure in shipping from J-land to here. Most of these would still require shipping from source to you. Just a heads up. I may be off on some, but I did my best. So if you guys REALLY want some eyelids, heres all the one-piece ones I could get info on. Theres MANY numerous just stick on eyelids over just headlights. Gotta pay to play.

Hope this helps!
Scotty

·
Registered
827 Posts
That Nish Designs one on the RS1 is bichin. Thats the one I like. So that one would require some modification to work with USDM headlights? What is the difference between the JDM headlights and the USDM ones? I think I need one of those (after the move of course :D)

Thanks for all the pics guys.

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
hahaha i had TWO and now both are sold. i'm using neither!!! and to the guy that said he'd pay 100. nice try. they were 150 from ron when he was still making them not they're like 200 or so.

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
The difference between the jdm and usdm headlamps are in the turn signal area. the usdm lamps have that square edge on them, whereas the jdm lamps curve with the front of the vehicle.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Yea the JDM one lacks the "hump" that the USDM lamps have. The Nish one would actually work with USDM lights. I shoulda added that. It has the hump on it. No matter, it wouldnt be hard at all to get any of these to go with USDM. A basic fiberglass knowledge would fix it for ya.

scotty

·
Registered
426 Posts
Does anyone have a number or some way for me to be able to contact JDMpalace?

And how hard would it be to modify these for USDM.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Chop off the end of the piece where it would go flat on the JDM lights. Tape up your car. Mix some resin/hardener, lay the fiberglass strips on the car. (on the tape still.) Itll be on the area where the hump is. Dont let the resin/hardener get on your car's paint. Get some good layers on there and pull it off. Sand and get the finishing details on the eyelids till you like it. Bondo smooth. Paint. Blam, done.

If anyone wants to buy me a JDM FFF, Ill gladly do a how to. :D

Btw, Sean is at [email protected]

scotty

·
Registered
426 Posts
Well, I would do it, but your in Cali. Im in Miami.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Scotty can Sean get ANYTHING?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.