Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Im still pretty new to this forum but I admire all of your sweet rides. Well, I finally have the chance to get the wheels I want, some Work equip 01's, and I was wondering if you guys could help me as to where to get them from. Also I want a good lip, so some offset info or pics would be cool. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Hit up Emerson at AutofashionUSA. Hes a legit guy that can get you the works. Most people do 8" wide with +25 offset (a-disk) and +10 (o-disk). Tell him Scotty sent ya :) The number to call is 858-635-6620.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
I got mine through autornd. I got quotes from a whole bunch of sites. Just be ready for the wait. I placed my order mid August and received the wheels at the end of November.

I am running the same setup as Scotty mentioned.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank You so much guys, the size specs helped also. I knew how i wanted m to look but i couldnt put it into numbers. By the way INFEKTED your box looks F'ing delicious. Later guys.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well Im on DF's with stock shocks, and im gonna get the smooth fender flares, so I was gonna get spacers....you think i would still have to roll the fenders.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks. I figured i might still need to roll the fenders, its gonna be hard to find someone over here in texas though.

·
Registered
402 Posts
If your daring enough and are definitely running flares.....order the offset to support it without spacers....like OMC.

·
Registered
426 Posts
::Sorry to interupt the thread::

Ive seen OMC's and its more or less what I am going for, does anyone know the offset?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Oh yes I am daring enough. Yeah I need to see pics of OMC's , Ive heard of people running 9inches in the back and 8.5 in the front. But didnt get the specs. Don't worry Rising, if I find out I'll post it right away.

·
Registered
19,896 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Finally ordered my Equips!

:D Yessss!
I finally ordered my equips from AutoFashion. Thanks Scotty for hookin it up with the info....Emerson was cool. I bet he was laughing cause I was cheezin the whole time. I couldnt help it though cause I've been waiting a while. Can't wait till they arrive. Thanks again everyone for your info.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts