Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have been looking online everywhere and i cannot find it.currently thinking about painting my box but i would love this hood before painting.any one have a link?

·
Lots o leather and copper
1,578 Posts
It's a custom part. Has to be welded up to make it. Depending on where you are you can try getting ahold of Jim Osborn on the Outside the Box Media FB group. He makes them.

·
Registered
627 Posts
a coupla body lines and angled down in front a little? what am I missing? doesn't look that much different for how much coin?

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
a coupla body lines and angled down in front a little? what am I missing? doesn't look that much different for how much coin?
I fabrication takes a lot of time and work, that's why your going to pay some . I do taillights and headlights and I tell you it's a lot of effort.

Good work is not cheap....cheap work is not good.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
627 Posts
A little description of differences was what I was after. Preachin to the choir on the work part.

·
Registered
2006 Shadow Micah Scion xB 5 speed
73 Posts
A little description of differences was what I was after. Preachin to the choir on the work part.
Difference: Hand shaped nose to give a more lean look to the grill and headlight area. The guy that makes jet hem is well known throughout the XB community for making some amazing pets and accessories.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts