Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen yellow and hot lava ones for other RS series.. wonder if there is a corresponding bumpber applique for RS3...

Anyone knows?

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
i didn't know they had them for rs2's and 1's do you mean pillar applique casey. also for the bumper applique check out motor fx. you can get his CF one and have it candy painted over.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I am talking about this one....

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Toyota bb

It is color keyed so i am wondering if there is a color matching rear bumper applique or they just poke holes one.....

The factory ones seem to be blakc only...

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
ohhhhh thats just a factory one there like 50 or so. no color keyed ones. just buy the CF one and have it painted would be your only option as far as i know.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hmm.. Chrome one looks nice.. (but expensive...)
I like excitebox's idea on making my own but with my craft skills... i know it will look pretty awkward... :rolleyes:

Thanks guys for good suggestions!

·
Registered
156 Posts
daramg said:
Hmm.. Chrome one looks nice.. (but expensive...)
I like excitebox's idea on making my own but with my craft skills... i know it will look pretty awkward... :rolleyes:

Thanks guys for good suggestions!
Easily resolved. Have someone make a template/trace of their applique (or just buy a cheap one on ebay), then get custom colored material/grip tape and trace it on the underside (paper/adhesive side), then use an exacto and bam you're done!

·
Registered
33 Posts
bumper applique

There is nothing special about that applique. That is the way it comes. I have one Toyota part number: PT747-52040 and it has holes in it that let the color under it show. Was about $30 or so from my local dealer. And yes it looks the exact same as that photo.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
dlundgren said:
There is nothing special about that applique. That is the way it comes. I have one Toyota part number: PT747-52040 and it has holes in it that let the color under it show. Was about $30 or so from my local dealer. And yes it looks the exact same as that photo.
Oh.. I did not know that... from the pictures (see below), it was all black...

Automotive lighting Automotive exterior Automotive tail & brake light Bumper Auto part

I will look into this. Thanks!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.